girl, need advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn...too far for me...oh well, you can have her i suppose
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

St.Marc, I must warn you, my last girlfriend sounds a lot like this girl you're interested in now and my last girlfriend was a nut. But then again, it's hard to tell.

My girl, who, unfortunately lives in Vancouver is a 16 yearold musician (she plays the drums) named Rachel. He parents are Orthodox Jewish, but she isn't very observant. She has really dark hair, freckles and... well, I would post a picture, but most are fairly sexy.... yum.
      "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Hey Mark, F*** her brains out, and then brag about it to father, uncles, and brothers.
        Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; September 6, 2002, 18:55.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

from the sound of things, she is more observant than her family

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

How so Jonny?
            "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

Comment

Marcus, asnwer me this.

WHy is the photo blurred?

She looks like a phantom or a very very very old photograph, which isn't.

Did you do it or did she sent it to you like this?

She looks ok BTW. :shrugs:

Comment

I went to a Lutheran College, most Lutherans are not very 'literal' biblically and many follow the go to church once a blue moon way of life.

So if she is literal it is likely she is somewhat more conservative than her parents.

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Jesus if she's religious run for your life (unless you can corrupt her )

And there in America religious means taking a gun and shooting people in abortion clinics, it's not like here.

Comment

Full Gospel, if you didn't know, are the groups that do speaking in tongues, faith healing, those huge massive services where everyone is going up and getting healed and getting "slain in the spirit", even like, hundreds of people at a time "falling out in the spirit" or whatever they call it. To think of "Full Gospel" think Ken Copeland or Benny Hinn.
                    -connorkimbro
                    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Dipstick. You can be SUCH a dipstick sometimes.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I liked James Brown on Blues Brothers on that church. I'd convert if it's like that.

Comment

Umm, I was talking about my old ex-girlfriend and my new girl. Two different people. My old one was the crazy one.

Comment

Comment

My old one was the crazy one.
                              They're all crazy in their own way
                              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus

haha. perhaps. she knows she won't see me for a some time when I leave, so maybe she'll give me something special

not counting on it though

First, discreetly inquire as to the number of close male relatives, and the number and type of firearms owned by each. Some of those types can get a bit picky about protecting a young female relative's virtue.

You wouldn't want Mr. Remington as the best man at your wedding, now would you? Groomsmen would be named Smith, Wesson, Colt and Browning, perhaps?
                                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                                X