No announcement yet.

girl, need advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we all say go for her. If she's soon 20 , that's cool then.. and if she has a nice personality to match with that face, well.. then you're lucky guy!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

quote:

"Make sure Slowwhand isn't her brother first though."

and

" I sure hope not"

Now why would you two say things like that?
      Never mind, I don't want to know. I'll just take my toys and go home.

I'm sorry sloww, I didn't mean it that way.

Oh, one more thing that's great about her: she's the oposite of being an American patriot
      Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Lucky? If he's got a pretty girl with a nice personality who won't **** him he's just the victim of cruel mental torture.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Oh well hell. That's definitely a strike against her.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

touché!

Comment

Censored that word looks like a worse word than what I typed.
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Saint Marcus, If you do hit it off and want to get married, the biggest question will be "my country or yours."

Welcome to America!
                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

I'm serious, Slowwhand might shoot you! I know his got a gun and he's Texan. Don;t mess with Texas.

Comment

NO WAIT! That was MY PLAN! Saint Marcus.. would you consider a trade? Come on man... I know this nice young lady here.. come to Finland! You will love it! So.. how about that trade? I'll toss you my old 486 100mhz with her?
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'm looking for a girl with a washing machine

Comment

We've got both kinds

Comment

[quote]Saint Marcus, If you do hit it off and want to get married, the biggest question will be "my country or yours." [quote]

I won't ask her, or anyone, to live in Holland for me.

Hell, I don't even like this country! I certainly won't ask someone I love to live her, for longer than a year or two

Welcome to America!
                          Thanks

I don't have to make any pledge right?

NO WAIT! That was MY PLAN! Saint Marcus.. would you consider a trade? Come on man... I know this nice young lady here.. come to Finland! You will love it! So.. how about that trade? I'll toss you my old 486 100mhz with her?

post a pic, and I'll consider it

Comment

I'm looking for a girl with a washing machine

are you telling me girls don't wash your clothes in Greece?

Comment

He doesn't want her getting tired out taking them down to the river bank to bash them against a rock.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

There's a great song with these lyrics Don't you know it?

Comment

Working...
                                X