No announcement yet.

4000 Jews stayed home on 9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"For example I don't see some great hate toward England, Germany or France.

They are also progressive democracies"

Falacy. 3 attacks have been broken up in Europe. The Swedish Hijacker. The rome plot. And the plan to blow up the French Cathedral.

To somehow assume cause OBL has not attacked Europe means he has no beef with you and you are his friends all is fine and well is a dangerous assumption. He makes clear his hate for all non-islamic nations. Look what he did to the afghans just today.

Americans know about the foriegn policy. That is another fallacy. It is Arabs who are clueless. We dont blindlessly support Israel. We have made our intentions clear about peace that we want. Do they forget our Support for continually belligerent and oppressive states like Eygp, Turkeyt and Saudi Arabia? Nobody probably even told them...

Im not talking about support..support. Im talking about billions of dollars of economic aid and totally rebuilding Eygpt and Saudi Arabias armed forces.

Comment

I dont think we should be supporting any arab government. But the people seems to be happy under there little monarchy. So they cant use that against us. They would hate us for not helping and hate us for helping.

America= Screwed royally up the poop chute by arab Media.

Comment

Originally posted by player1
        For example I don't see some great hate toward England, Germany or France.
        Not now. Go back 100 years and fast forward people's attitudes to today with mass media. Different picture, right?

Do people b!tch and kvetch about the US? Yup.

Why? They are in the way of a good many people.

Islamists would be able to do a whole lot'o sh!t were it not for the US not liking them and wanting to squash the bug.

Euros would be a lot happier if no one got in the way of the world government once the need to fend off the Sovs was gone.

Canadians (and ANZACs presumably) just like to b!tch.

It would serve the lot of the fvckwads right if the US withdrew and left the rest of the world to their just deserts.

Go ahead, blow each other up! The Americas don't really need that oil. Don't come crying to the Americas to bail your asses out again though.

Am I a Mercan? No. Am I an American? Yes. I live in a country that has had enough of the rest of the world's petty bull sh!t scurrying around and about and trying to be important.

Let me spell this out.

W E . D O N T . R E A L L Y . N E E D . Y O U .

Why do you think the Mercans stay involved?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          There isn't a chance in Hades of THAT happening.
          I must concur with Sagacious -- I definitely disagree.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I think in the absence of a super-power Europe would join together against outside threats like Islam. They did it in the middle ages. Kicked there asses out of Spain and booted the Ottomans back a bit from the fringes of Italy and Austria

dont need america

Comment

Good. Handle it then. Oh, sorry, it's oil for Japan and Europe the US is so fussed about.

Damn, pesky trade partners.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

If Isreal did not exist would the average Arab's situation be any better? Nope.
                I think this is yet another way to divert attention from the continued failure of Arab leadership.
                Old posters never die.
                They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

I don't believe in 'Jewish conspiracy', now that's far fetched. Israel could have motivation for it, as in the US attacking the Arab world, and maybe getting alliance. But I still don't believe it, if Israel wanted that really bad, they could of done it differently and much easier, and risks conspiracing like that would be disasterous if ended in failure. And it would be so big, that investigation would have shown it already, so no, they're not behind this at all.
                  Then who did it? I don't know.. it's not sure even that OBL did it, though he's the main suspect and could have done it. Anyway he should be taken care of even if he didn't do this.

It's not fair to say that rest of the world hates the US simply because it's not true. And that the terrorists would hate the US etc because of freedom and stuff? Why? You actually believe that they hate freedom so much? Sure.. whatever.
                  I believe they hate the US because of their actions in foreign countries. It doesn't matter if you see them as good or bad actions. People have a tendency to not like foreign troops in their lands anyway.
                  Some of them might hate the US for tolerance in religions.

In my mind it's the same propaganda that arabs hate freedom and that the US is the great satan.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    Then who did it? I don't know.. it's not sure even that OBL did it, though he's the main suspect and could have done it.
                    Are you serious when you say that Pekka?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

Half serious.. I'm not saying he's not guilty of it, I'm just saying there hasn't been any evidence presented. Have you seen any?
                      I don't know what's the problem with this, I still think he's a bad guy and should be taken out. And he is the most prominent candidate for it, that's for sure. How do you know he did it?
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

What about his admissions and gloating about it?
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

And let me clear on this one. My personal opinion and guess is that he did it. There you go. I've seen only one tape.. and that's been debated a lot. I'm on your side.

Arabs think Israel did it. I bet they haven't seen any evidence either, and still they believe it. You see my point? Bush held evidence very long time, but I believe he showed it to some allied leaders and they confirmed it was good, so that's good enough for me. And that's why I believe OBL did it, though I haven't seen any evidence, real hard evidence, that leaves no questions.
                          It's secret... but if it was public, maybe the people in Arab world would come around. So, if there is good evidence, they should show it to them. So it wouldn't be matter of faith.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Yeah that was the tape you I mentioned.. that is evidence, yes. But to me that's not very good, if that's the only evidence there is, and it's originality is debated a lot. I'm not saying it's propaganda, I'm saying there should be more, to show everybody. Mostly to arab world, so they wouldn't think it was Israel.
                            In da butt.

Comment

All I'm saying is, what does it hurt to lay all the evidence to the public, the war already started against him? Only one tape?
                              In da butt.

Comment

OK Pekka, however it seems the ME would think it was the Israeli's fault if the moon fell down in our laps.

I'm not sure what their point is, other than to wipe that nation out. Hell, they can move to Moose Jaw if that would help. We've got room. That's the Israelis that is.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X