No announcement yet.

4000 Jews stayed home on 9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arabs seem to prefer a comfertable lie to a harsh truth. This has been a reoccuring theme in their culture since the beginning.

Yeah the dirty Jews must have did it because we Arabs are so peaceful...
    Last edited by Dinner; September 5, 2002, 19:13.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
      Those horrible horrible self-hating arabs!
      Bushko,
      Samantic arguments about Arabs also being semites are really useless. Everyone knows that in the English language Anti-Semtic means Anti-Jewish. Yes, Arabs are genologically Semites but who says languages were ever that accurate? Spliting hairs on samantics just isn't productive.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
        Arabs seem to prefer a comfertable lie to a harsh truth.
        Again the same can be said of Americans. How many Americans understand why so many peoples hate them?

The reasons most Americans would give are comfortable lies, rather than harsh truths.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin

Again the same can be said of Americans. How many Americans understand why so many peoples hate them?

The reasons most Americans would give are comfortable lies, rather than harsh truths.
          Please be more specific. What lie is it that we are supposedly believing? The anwser is there isn't one. It boils down to Americans have different policies then other countries but the policies are based upon real facts. Different people can interpert the same facts differently but that truth remains that the policies are baised upon reality and not lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
            How many Americans understand why so many peoples hate them?
            This remind me a photo of the 'El Pais' report.

(I'm not saying that nor Sagacious Dolphin neither I agree with the photo people. It's only that the photo ask the same question.)

Those of the photo are pro-taliban supporters
            Attached Files
            Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Sinceresly, I firmly believe that many missunderstanding between Europa and United States come from problems of communication
              Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

SD : the muslim world is one of the least affected by american economical and geopolitical policy , yet it was the source of the 9-11 attacks. Attempting to explain attacks such as this buy blaming them wholly , or mostly, on low living conditions , is , in my opinion , illogical. You can try and argue , though.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Take Muslim extremist's word for it. uh yeah.
                  HEY! I stayed home 9/11.
                  Maybe It was really Texans of Celtic heritage that did it.

(sheesh. Where does it end? )
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Please be more specific.
                    Why do you think many peoples hate the US?

Your answer will probably not be the same as the reasons given by the people who hate the US.

On a lighter note, many Americans do not understand why Europeans have a dislike for many American actions and policies. They talk about the Europeans getting in the way for reason X, Y or Z - reasons which are usually inaccurate.

Attempting to explain attacks such as this buy blaming them wholly , or mostly, on low living conditions , is , in my opinion , illogical

I never attempted to do anything of the sort.

I just think that Americans have many misconceptions of motives. Europeans are no better, but they are not so important or globally active for it to be a problem.

Comment

"On a lighter note, many Americans do not understand why Europeans have a dislike for many American actions and policies. They talk about the Europeans getting in the way for reason X, Y or Z - reasons which are usually inaccurate."

And vise-versa.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

oh.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

And vise-versa.
                          But that vice-versa is what makes this place so fun. It would be so boring if everyone agrees with each other.

Comment

There isn't a chance in Hades of THAT happening.

Comment

I vehemently disagree.

Comment

Bah! I like semantic hair-splitting!

Please be more specific. What lie is it that we are supposedly believing?
                                an enemy which hates freedom doesn't hit us again. They're out there, they can't stand the thought of America being a hospitable society to many cultures. They can't stand the thought of a society which worships an almighty God in different ways, a society which is tolerant to different approaches to religion. They really hate the thought of us being a society in which we are able to speak our mind, a society which values the individual worth of each person. And so so long as we uphold those values, which we will do, they're going to try to strike us.
                                Dubya
                                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X