No announcement yet.

Do you wear glasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wear glasses most of the time, and soft contacts some of the time.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

asher, i dunno which is worse/geekier... those glasses, or that yoda-ish avatar.

Last edited by Q Classic; September 3, 2002, 10:54.
      B♭3

Comment

I think you look much better with glasses.
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Since it was mentioned that there was no "no glasses option" I took the liberty to add one.

RAH
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            These are featherwates (that's how Lenscrafters calls them anyway) and very thin lenses and an anti-reflective coating too.

And they're rimless at the bottom! OHH.
            Lenscrafters is definately one of the better outfits. Rimless is about as 'cool' as glasses can get. My current pair is five years old, so I'm going to at least get the lenses replaced -- perhaps I'll turn them into prescription sunglasses.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
              Since it was mentioned that there was no "no glasses option" I took the liberty to add one.

RAH
              Now you add it.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'm curious as to why rah felt "stinking" required a capital S.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  Do I look more like a computer geek with these on, Boris?
                  You look kind of like my uncle in that picture.

I've got glasses very similiar to the ones you are wearing, only the frame is a bit more square.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

well, not entirely truthful.......I don't have PERFECT vision......but good enough so I don't need to wear glasses, if I don't want to. And, well, I don't.
                    I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                      I'm curious as to why rah felt "stinking" required a capital S.
                      I was thinking of the movie with the line, BADGES, we don't need no Stinking BADGES. So the capital S was for emphasis. And what movie was it is the trivia question for this morning.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X