Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's That Time: Lombardi Handicappers League Season Four (FOOTBALL PICK'EM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets wait a few more days to see if MBloom shows

as for the team name,anything is fine with me.

I hope MBloom shows,he was a good handicapper.
    Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
    --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

I'm all signed up and ready to go.

Anyone want me on their team this year.
      God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

Anybody seen Sloth around? We have to get the Stooges back together in one piece.

Thankfully, Imran and I won't have to come to a compromise candidate for a season selection this year
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Hmmm, it must be the firewall at work. I just tried to logon from home and it took my old id from march madness. I guess I'll have to have the techs at work make the appropriate adjustments for me.

RAH
          Rank hath it's privleges.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Reismark, like any of us would have picked New England anyway .

I just logged on.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

KICK

back to the front page

Comment

Sounds interesting... if there is still room, I'd be interested in participating.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

All are welcome, Guy. Just tell me your e-mail addy and I'll hook ya up...
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Hmmmm, now that I've signed up from home, I'm able to log on from work. Strange, but since it works now, who cares

RAH
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ole reismark has taken us uptown with this Pick 'em league, hasn't he?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Looks like fun.
                        Sign me up.

Thx 4 the tip, Ming.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

MacTBone,doesn't look like MBloom is gonna play this year.

I'll leave it to you to pick a player and a Team name.

The Bossman at the Redneck Rondezvous just fired the other Bartender so it looks like all my time will be at the Bar until we can hire another young sweet thang.

I hate full time ****,6 days a week around a bunch of drunks is not my idea of a good time.

See ya late at night till we find someone.

Comment

Well, no offense to anyone else, but I'd suggest having Ixnay as our 3rd. I know he's at college, and he even made a prank phone call to my dorm last year, so he's got that going for him. Plus his b-day was yesterday.
                            I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                            New faces...Strange places,
                            Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                            -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Bummer, Team Rush looks like it's a no go, I guess I'm in need of a team.

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
                                All are welcome, Guy. Just tell me your e-mail addy and I'll hook ya up...
                                Yes, that would be helpful, wouldn't it? Sorry for the brainfart: jasonwm@umich.edu
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X