Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's That Time: Lombardi Handicappers League Season Four (FOOTBALL PICK'EM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang. After looking at that I realize we had a pretty good team. I hope MBloom shows up I haven't seen brtnd4u or whatever for awhile but if he shows up we should be the same team - if not, i don't know, something will get worked out.
    I never know their names, But i smile just the same
    New faces...Strange places,
    Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
    -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

I've sent out the first batch of invites. If you didn't receive one, let me know and I'll send out another.
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Just got mine, thanks.

Rich
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

All hooked up and ready to smoke everyone with my teammates chris and sloww

Hey Chris, we won the football last year and have by far the best Sandbox teams for baseball..........we almost look like we know what we're doing

(or are we just lucky dogs )
          I see the world through bloodshot eyes
          Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Got mine... all signed up.

Hey Rah and Cold... The Slicker Pickers are indeed in action. Anybody want to try to design a team logo?
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I certainly appreciated Chris and Drake taking up my, ummm, slack.
              I was hot and cold all year.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I sucked first half big time but really picked it up in the end, particulalry playoffs.....
                I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

This really sucks, I tried logging in with my ID that I created for March Madness. It said ID not found. So I gave it my email address to tell me what mine was. (lord know they send me 10 e-mails a week so they do have my email address on file.) It said nothing under that email address.

So I said ok, I'll reregister, and every time I try, It says error during registration. PLEASE TRY AGAIN>

Maybe tomorrow it will work better.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

A reminder to all: READ THE RULES!

That is all.
                    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

It won't let me join either, says "problem with registration" over and over again!
                      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                        So I said ok, I'll reregister, and every time I try, It says error during registration. PLEASE TRY AGAIN>

Maybe tomorrow it will work better.
                        If worse comes to worse... just create a Hotmail account and reregister.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I tried it with two different email addresses and got the same message as Chris.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Still can't register either.
                            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Everyone using IE? I had problems doing it for the NCAA pool last year while using Netscape. If you're using IE, maybe updating it'll help...

Comment

Whooo hooo I am in, sure will be nice to have a site to go to now. Thanks Reis for the work!!

Comment

Working...
                                X