Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's That Time: Lombardi Handicappers League Season Four (FOOTBALL PICK'EM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Cold I must have been in BC when they got posted!!

Comment

Well I got in just fine...

Comment

I have IE at work, (didn't work)
        Maybe I'll try it with netscape when I get home.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have IE at work, (didn't work)
          Maybe I'll try it with netscape when I get home.
          If you're at work, your firewall could be blocking it. I couldn't do the live draft for the Yahoo league for that reason...
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

The only regular picker to get the Super Bowl bonus is up to improve on his 4th place finish(even though noone wanted me for a team

peacemaker22@earthlink.net
            God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

Yeah... Reismark may be right. I used IE and had no problems signing up
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

When are we going to set up teams for those that haven't seen any teammates? I know I'm probably getting a little anxious - but I don't like being left alone!
                I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                New faces...Strange places,
                Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

I guess the firewall doesn't like rah

MacTBone: Have a chat with some people. Come to some mutual agreement. I don't want to draw numbers and force people to team together... YOU take the initiative
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I think I got in, but I'm not sure.

My name now appears on the list.

Rich, you may have to remember the user name and password you used to have, that was how I cleared it.
                    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Reis, can you send me the invite email at isiddiq@law.emory.edu ? Hotmail is being bad.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

MacTBone, I need a team, too. We could always start one and look for a 3rd player...

Comment

You could always call it "Black & Blues Brothers 2002"

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
                            MacTBone, I need a team, too. We could always start one and look for a 3rd player...

I could be your 3rd if your want me.
                            God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

Here you go Riesmark

brtndr4u_99@yahoo.com

Hey Tbone,have you seen MBloom around lately,we may have to get a new teammate.

Gone to register at CBS
                              Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
                              --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

Brtndr4u - It looks like we might be able to get our pick of the litter!

I say this year we go for a shortening of the name, thoughts?
                                I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                                New faces...Strange places,
                                Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                                -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Working...
                                X