No announcement yet.

Are you hairy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you know the name of this song? I heard on the simpsons once, but that is all i know of it. I might try to download it if I knew more...
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Almost no hair for me. Some hair around the navel and leading downwards, average amount of leg hair. I've gone almost seventeen years without shaving though, and I've got a smoooooth face. Oh and of course, hair where there should be hair. My growth isn't that delayed.

And I'm going bald. Receding hairline, thinning hair in some places. Not even seventeen, and already I hate my father.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Well i was going to say stuff like nair works great for the legs especially. I can almost see reflections off them. (Ok not really but you get the idea. Clean smooth. etc)

I wouldnt know about the neck or chest. That would stink.

Comment

Very hairy, probably less hairy than say, a "gorrilla" I saw once, but still too hairy for some...
          DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

I am very hairy
            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I am so hairy that once while at the beach a few people called the local zoo to report a sighting of a Gorilla at large!

I actually had a full grow beard when I was 15! A good thing back then since I got into clubs without getting carded!
              Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
              Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
              Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
                do you know the name of this song? I heard on the simpsons once, but that is all i know of it. I might try to download it if I knew more...
                HAIR! from the play of the same name.
                "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
                  Why is it that Asians tend to be much less hairy then caucasians? Is it some kind of evolutionary divergance in the human species, among other noticable features (skin color, head shape, eye shape, etc.)?
                  Actually, blacks are not that hairy either. Caucasians is the most hairy race.
                  Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Well what do you expect, us living up north and all. It's too coooold up here, we gots to have some hair.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Interestingly enough, Eskimos are not hairy at all, but among the Caucasians the Southerners tend to be the most hairy.

Comment

Meh, I was sooo not speaking with any seriousness. Waaay tooo late and I'm waaaay tooo tired and crazy at the moment to make cogent comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                          Meh, I was sooo not speaking with any seriousness.
                          Me either.

Comment

I'm not very hairy. Only recently can I grow a decent mustache and beard. Although my beard can't get very full. I'll never grow one though.

I didn't get hair on my chest for a while. I think spending winters in colder climates in Virginia (cold compared to the desert) put some of that there.

But I don't want to gain too much hair as I get older. I notice I have a few stray nose hairs that grow longer than they used to. I hope the same doesn't happen with my eyebrows and ear hair.

Comment

Working...
                            X