Are you hairy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you hairy?

Im just curious as to the demographics of hairy men here at the OT forum - as inspired by a recent thread.
    They call me Sasquatch
    5.56%
    I am quite hairy
    31.48%
    I have moderate body hair
    40.74%
    I have a little
    20.37%
    I'm a hairless as a fish (except Mexican Hairy Fish ;) )
    0.00%
    No comment
    1.85%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Kramerman; August 17, 2002, 22:28.
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

my ass and feet are hairy

oh and head

oh and.. well.. duh

Comment

Yes. All the hair on my face is pretty blonde so it isn't that noticeable. That allows me to go much longer without shaving than many other people at my school.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

NO

Comment

Originally posted by LaurenX2C
          NO
          uh huh....thats what they all say
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Really i have like 0 hair (except my head hair etc..). Nair is great. I also had this generic stuff that works even better.

Comment

Everyone is hairy. Whether the hair is black and coarse, or relatively invisible - that is the question. The only place where hair doesn't grow on the skin is areas that are subject to constant wear.

Bkeela.
              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                Everyone is hairy. Whether the hair is black and coarse, or relatively invisible - that is the question. The only place where hair doesn't grow on the skin is areas that are subject to constant wear.

Bkeela.
                that explains why it is almost everywhere but my ass...

Comment

Really i have like 0 hair (except my head hair etc..). Nair is great. I also had this generic stuff that works even better.
                  Nair, you say? Is this available like in a grocery store or a Wal-Mart or something?

Comment

Nope....not to bad

Now Selfbiased on the other hand is beyond Sasquatch!!!
                    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Walgreens or Jewel Osco. Whatever. But its meant more for women I think. After you shave put it on. It delays the hair from regrowing for about a month or so.

Comment

so why can't men use it?

I mean, as long as it doesn't 'effect' us, what is the big deal?

(I have only seen it in women's commercials)

is it painful? maybe that is the reason only women use it

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Walgreens or Jewel Osco. Whatever. But its meant more for women I think. After you shave put it on. It delays the hair from regrowing for about a month or so.
                          I was just joking. The day I shave body hair is the day I feel like less of a man. Though if it can lessen me having to shave my face, it might be worth a try... shaving can get pretty annoying.

Comment

yah, I have wondered why guys don't use that stuff on their faces

BWT, a lot of women now adays like their guys with no body hair

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I was always told a guy who shaved his body hair and his backside hair was probably gay.

Comment

Working...
                              X