No announcement yet.

Are you hairy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the borders between the choices?
    Some kind of map please.
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

well, lets see...
      'they call me sasquatch' = Robin Williams (hair about everywhere, back, upper arms, or palms, etc. or very thick hair in more common places, like legs)

'I am quite hairy' = someone with thicker hair on usual places (chest, legs) as well as a little on more exotic places like the back and on the toes. This would be like sean connery, probably.

'I am modertely hairy' = someone with hair in noticable places like legs and forearms and just alittle on the chest of a full grown man. I would like to say average hairiness for grown males, but I dunno quite what this would be, as many men do shave and stuff. This is what my father would be. This is what I am now, but I am quite sure I am going to move up a notch by the time I am full grown.

'I have alittle' = not much. Probably bare chested and maybe just noticable on the legs. A younger adolescent boy would be this as well as some full grown men.

'I am as hairless as a fish' = completely hairless, except for peach fuzz of course. This would be alot of women and yong children or body builders before a competition.
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Hmm, I have a fair amount of leg hair and some naval hair...

Comment

Yes, I have a fair amount of body hair. As for my face, YOU DECIDE!
          Attached Files

Comment

the... the... gaze... it is... mystifying... looking into... my... soullllll MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I got a bit of hair on my face but overall it is not noticeable...

Probably bare chested and maybe just noticable on the legs. A younger adolescent boy would be this as well as some full grown men.
              I fit that description but I don't consider 18 to be younger...
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

being asian, i have no chest hair or back hair ~which is how my gf likes it. something about beautiful bare skin...

i get plenty of scalp hair, and facial hair-- if i don't shave for a week, i can get a rather sparse beard.

but i do have noticable leg, arm and underarm hair, sparser than most of my caucasian friends. as for pubic, i've got enough, although that's prolly too much info.
                B♭3

Comment

wow
                  *points at graph*
                  Check out the curve, almost perfect bell shape.

I fit that description but I don't consider 18 to be younger...
                  "A younger adolescent boy would be this as well as some full grown men. "

Comment

Why is it that Asians tend to be much less hairy then caucasians? Is it some kind of evolutionary divergance in the human species, among other noticable features (skin color, head shape, eye shape, etc.)?

This was talked about in one of the James Bonds... I forget which. It had sean connery though. The Asian chicks were awed by his hairy chest, because they hadnt seen one before, or somethinglike that...heh

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman

"A younger adolescent boy would be this as well as some full grown men. "
                      Me? Considering I am still in teenage rebellion especially with my attitude I show towards my parents about going where I want to go.. so I wouldn't count on it...
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Why is it that Asians tend to be much less hairy then caucasians? Is it some kind of evolutionary divergance in the human species, among other noticable features (skin color, head shape, eye shape, etc.)?
                        i dunno why, either. but my caucasian gf likes the fact that i don't still have a sweater on after i take off my shirt.

This was talked about in one of the James Bonds... I forget which. It had sean connery though. The Asian chicks were awed by his hairy chest, because they hadnt seen one before, or somethinglike that...heh
                        you only live twice.
                        and i think it was more the freak show thing. besides, did you see how ludicrous that "asian" appearance was on him?

anyway, it's a lot easier to deal with less hair, i think. not as much to shave, and you can go longer on the same razor.
                        B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                          ...if i don't shave for a week, i can get a rather sparse beard...

If I didn't shave for a week I'd look like a missing member of ZZ Top
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Now THAT would get you a job.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Yeah, but only as a missing member of ZZ Top
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Its a wage
                                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                                X