Are you hairy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or a swimmer

(it is different in different parts of the country I am sure)

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
      yah, I have wondered why guys don't use that stuff on their faces

BWT, a lot of women now adays like their guys with no body hair

Jon Miller
      Do women mind body hair? I kinda thought they generally didnt mind it at all, or even liked it for its masculine qualities, but perhaps Im deluding myself...
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

some do

a lot of younger ones don't (my sister does not, she is 20 going on 21)

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Depends on the woman. I have several friends that find it quite sexy. Let's just say it's not one of my turn on's. I don't really care for it I would prefer a guy with little to no hair on the chest but you can't always get what you want.
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I had heard that older women perfer more chest hair, maybe I was wrong

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Just for me maybe. I never did like it when I was younger and still don't.
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I just now am starting to have chest hair coming in. I can tell its going to be pretty thick in the next few years - maybe even sean connery style. which is wierd, cause no man on either side of my family has had much if any chest hair, save for my older brother.
                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                  or a swimmer

(it is different in different parts of the country I am sure)

Jon Miller
                  ...or a cyclist (primarily legs)...

...or a body builder in competition...
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I have some hair on my back, I don´t know if it´s my ass hair trying to make a claim to my neck or my neck hair trying to make a claim at my ass It´s not a pretty sight however
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Damn hairy legs and chest, but not enough facial to even have a decent goatee
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

My beard growth is starting to become thick enough for a permanent beard. I've also got quite hairy legs and stomach, and way too much nipple hair. No significant back hair, small amount of chest hair, unkempt pubic hair. Supposedly 60% of women prefer regulated but not shaved pubic hair with a shaved scrotum, so I'm off there.
                        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

On my upper body I have little to no hair, but I have a little on my legs and cute butt ...
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

About a year ago i had no hair whatsoever, well except my legs and a beard which was blond and whispy. Now i have a full on hairy chest and a beard i have to shave twice a day or it itches like hell. Its gotten so bad recently that ive started to look like a gorilla! I probably will shave my chest in the near future though as it kinda looks like a mess at the moment.

Comment

I had heard that older women perfer more chest hair, maybe I was wrong

Jon Miller

now where would you find a woman that admits she's "older"?
                              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

older

those who were teenagers in the 70s (ie my mom) + any older than them

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X