This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tuberski
    If you feel that you have to be right, go right ahead, but if you are wrong, make sure you post that as well.
    You were the one who corrected me. But of course I will say if I was wrong. Hold on...
    If playground rules don't apply, this is anarchy! -Kelso

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
      If you feel that you have to be right, go right ahead, but if you are wrong, make sure you post that as well.
      OK, I called, and the answer is..... It depends.

If you have the priesthood, but have not been endowed, you would be disfellowshiped. However if you were adamant about not changing, it would go to disciplinary council, and depending on how adamant you were, you would be excommunicated.

If you have been endowed, you would be excommunicated.

If you were disfellowshipped and did not change, you would be excommunicated.

So I was mostly wrong (unless you're endowed), but you aren't completely right either.

Comment

• Originally posted by drake
        Anti-semitism AH? You're reaching there.
        Can I help it if you are so f*cking ignorant about European history?
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• that statement with your avatar...

Comment

• Oh, and go read your D and C again because caffeine is never mentioned in the W of W and the Church has no offcial stance against it.

Comment

• You see what happens when you get a bunch of guys talking about their dicks, Tandee? They become dicks themselves.

Chill out everybody.

Comment

• Sneak, Imran, et al:

I'm going to look past the fact that you've greatly insulted one of the best people I've ever known because you've based your judgments of a few comments in this thread, and you don't KNOW her at all. tandeetaylor happens to be one of the smartest people I've ever met. She's not some little uneducated backwoods girl that you make her out to be. I'm positive that she's consulted doctors about this as well. I'm positive that she's discussed this with her husband as well. Her decision is her decision, and i'm sure it's based on the most thourough of research and reasoning. If YOU (sneak) came to different conclusions, then good for you. But it's rather arrogant of you to insult people that have come to different conclusions, don't you think?

As an added opinion, I think that husbands and wives ought to discuss things and come to mutual conclusions. But in this case, the decision is about another PERSON. If the husbands only reasons FOR circumcision are tradition and religion (and they seem to be) then it seems very silly to subject an infant to that. That's just my opinion, and it appears to be tandee's as well. Circumcision is very very easy to have undone later, and if the son wishes it later in life, piece of cake. Ok, i'm done offering my own opinions.

Now for my own EXPERIENCES. I can't say whether it's more pleasurable for ME or not, because i've never been not circumsized (obviously.) I HAVE been told by some girls that i've been with, that non-circumsized is BETTER for them. No girls that I've ever been with have ever run away screaming because of the hideousness of it., or express disgust. Why? BECAUSE I WASH MY PENIS. Most guys do, I hope, whether they are circumsized or not. Penises are ugly whether they are circumsized or not, I think. It's not like they are any more aesthetically pleasing because they've got the foreskin cut off.

Lastly, a word of defense. . .
                I have a sneaking suspicion that she dumped ck, because he stood up for himself.

That's just bull****. Sorry Imran, if you want to make ad hominim attacks, at least use a subject you know something about.
                -connorkimbro
                "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

• Originally posted by connorkimbro
                  Sneak, Imran, et al:

I'm going to look past the fact that you've greatly insulted one of the best people I've ever known...
                  Oh my goodness, I'm crying. Thank you.

Comment

• I thought you were marrying Tandee Connor?
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• tandee Well it's true, babe
                      -connorkimbro
                      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

• I thought you were marrying Tandee Connor?

We talked about it when we were still together, over a year ago now. (well, tandee left DLI at the very beginning of august a year ago) but we ended moving away from that idea after a while.
                        -connorkimbro

-theonion.com

Comment

• So who is the father of this child?

Comment

• Uhh, her husband?
                            -connorkimbro

-theonion.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                              So who is the father of this child?
                              My husband!

Comment

• Here's a timeline for y'all, poor confused people.

~April 2001 connor and tandee meet. start dating
                                ~may-june 2001 connor and tandee talk about marriage. fast yet, but based on where we were going at the time, it was a good plan.
                                ~july-august 2001 tandee decides she wants to get out of the army. marriage doesn't seem like the best idea anymore, because of this. tandee gets out of the army. no long distance relationship continues between tandee and connor.
                                ~end of 2001, beginning of 2002 (not sure when exactly) tandee meets lebanese guy.
                                ~then marries him
                                ~then gets pregnant.
                                ~posts a thread "Should I circumcize my son?"
                                -connorkimbro

-theonion.com

Comment

Working...
                                X