No announcement yet.

What's your weight index?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

34.22 but I can still bench press 400 lbs so its not too much flab. If I can get over some nagging injuries I might drop down to 32.3 (100 Kg) to compete again.
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
      Incidentally, the joke about Fez's leftist sympathies wasn't bad but you need to work on your timing.
      What leftist sympathies? I don´t have any.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Spaniard:

You've fallen off... Ever since you said you were gay (and started hitting on people) and switched your screen-name to Fez... you've compromised your legitimacy. Of course, you're now suddenly Apolyton's most popular poster...
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

And I apologize for any harm my words had done to you. I probably should use the smilies more often because I was not being serious and didn't have the intention to be hurtful. See I say that word casaully a lot (as do a lot of people) and I meant it as a joke (hence my switch up to Faggo). Relax. Don't start forming that oppressed mind-set. No one's out to get you, especially not on an internet site.

thanks
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
            Spaniard:

You've fallen off... Ever since you said you were gay (and started hitting on people) and switched your screen-name to Fez... you've compromised your legitimacy. Of course, you're now suddenly Apolyton's most popular poster...
            Fez really isn't that bad. He's a little outspoken at times, but I used to be like that. He goes too far, without intending to.
            http://www.ststs.com/CGI_BIN/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=cut
            Dan Severn of the Loose Cannon Alliance
            ------------------------
            ¡Mueran todos los Reyes!

Comment

Speer.

The fact that you, or any other moron uses that expression does not legitimise it.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Ect:

Because he's a fascist. Unbelievable how a guy who grew up in a mixed neighbourhood can be such a fascist.
                What does race have to do with fascism? What Farrakhan and the NoI proposes is completely fascistic, especially 5 Percenter idealogy (5% of humans are gods, 85% are potentially gods but are kept in chains by the 10% that's primarily rich jews).

Fascism is what will cure the ills of American cities. Once people start taking responsibility for their actions and being smart, people will start having happy homes with both fathers and mothers... they won't be joining the gangs cause they came from good backgrounds and their church or mosque (plus the fascist militarism) provides them with community and brotherhood.

thanks

Comment

Spaniard:

Well, I am a confused person... mostly I just hit on people here just as a joke btw.

And I apologize for any harm my words had done to you. I probably should use the smilies more often because I was not being serious and didn't have the intention to be hurtful. See I say that word casaully a lot (as do a lot of people) and I meant it as a joke (hence my switch up to Faggo). Relax. Don't start forming that oppressed mind-set. No one's out to get you, especially not on an internet site
                  It may have been a joke but I picked up as being offensive.

Fascism is what will cure the ills of American cities. Once people start taking responsibility for their actions and being smart, people will start having happy homes with both fathers and mothers... they won't be joining the gangs cause they came from good backgrounds and their church or mosque (plus the fascist militarism) provides them with community and brotherhood.
                  I bitterly disagree. A good wave of common sense and republicanism (GOPism) will be helpful to this country. Fascism is what brought Germany and Japan to its knees... and the Truman adminstration had to put money into those countries and rebuild them. So center-right wing moderatism is the best way to go... blahblahblah... now I am sounding like somebody from a GOP political commerical ad.

Summarizing Ronald Reagan's Autobiography American Life: Fascism is a disease to society and only causes pain and suffering. When he was in Germany he managed to get the liberation of a concentration camp on tape. And the kind of deep imagery used in his novel makes me sick of anybody who characterizes themself as a Nazi. Even Franco pulled away from that image and became more technologically pragmatic after WWII.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Ect:

What does race have to do with fascism? What Farrakhan and the NoI proposes is completely fascistic, especially 5 Percenter idealogy (5% of humans are gods, 85% are potentially gods but are kept in chains by the 10% that's primarily rich jews).

thanks
                    Go to hell. There are things far more important than life.
                    http://www.ststs.com/CGI_BIN/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=cut
                    Dan Severn of the Loose Cannon Alliance
                    ------------------------
                    ¡Mueran todos los Reyes!

Comment

• See I say that word casaully a lot (as do a lot of people)
                      Isn't that precious?
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• EEEEEK

i miss out on a thread, and see what happens?

Fez says I'm cute (I love you too) and worries for my wieght.

Imran worries for my wallet.

I fluctuate in weight and therefore my index moves between 18 and 19.

Sorry Fez

Comment

• But in that picture thread it appears as if you were really skinny...

Damn, now I am the surely the skinnest person on apolyton.

Fez says I'm cute (I love you too)
                          Awww..... thanks....

Comment

• I'm 18.3
                            Must...eat...more...
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                            X