Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And boris agrees, so i cant be wrong !
    I see the world through bloodshot eyes
    Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Originally posted by drake

Being open minded is a conscious decision a human being has. Being gay has nothing to do with being open minded or thinking different. It simply means a guy would rather get it on with a another guy than a girl.
      ...and dont forget girl-on-girl action!
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

it is ? well , I am not gay, I cannot say. I thought that this was the explanation. I really feel like a fool now.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

God damn -- this is the price of having a life beyond Internet forums. Missing threads like these.

Anyway, I see homophobics creating and reinforcing negative stereotypes of homosexuals, and I also see well-intentioned heterosexuals creating positive stereotypes of homosexuals that do not apply to all homosexuals.

And I believe that we are fundamentally bisexual. Unfortunately, the norms of human societies in every country is to raise their children on the assumption that they are heterosexuals.
          This creates psychological problems for teenagers who come to realize they are bisexual, gay, or lesbian.

And there are various reactions that many heterosexuals have towards friends or family members who are homosexual. The extremes are complete acceptance, and disowning hatred.

But in the middle, there are those heterosexuals who are struggling to understand their homosexual friends or family members, and are not yet completely comfortable with openly acknowledging that person's sexual orientation.

Those who hate gays and lesbians have an insecurity with their own sexuality and/or sexual orientation in many cases, but certainly not all cases.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I don't believe we're bisexual. the number of sexual attractions is infinite if you consider fetishes.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Well, dalgetti, I'm not gay either, and I can honestly say I don't know many gays either, I just know that people arent fundamentally that much different race to race, gender to gender, orientation to orientation. Each grouping of people, be it gay, black, white or female, will have their good and bad qualities. Ying and Yang so they say.

Cal

Comment

Yin and Yang have nothing to do with this . genders are duality, sexuality isn't.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Well I don't like gay people, and I don't like straight people, and I don't like any inbetween, and I don't like those who are neither.
                  "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Yes it does........good/evil, smart/dumb, straight/gay, openminded/closed minded......see a pattern?

I'm just saying that every group has its good and bads. The dark and the light.

Being gay doesnt automatically make one open minded and being a straight doesnt automatically mean someone is closed minded. Or does it?

Comment

Nobody likes you, either, Thorn!
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                        Well I don't like gay people, and I don't like straight people, and I don't like any inbetween, and I don't like those who are neither.
                        You're just a lovely person all round aren't you...
                        "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by Clear Skies

You're just a lovely person all round aren't you...
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Although I'm bisexual kinda (little point as I hate women), I believe I have all the dark traits from both orientations.

Comment

drake , as I said, there are more sexual orientation besides this one.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Oh and I don't like people who are into beastality.

Dalgetti I don't know what planet you come from, but their are only a select number of orientations that are possible. Fetishes are not orientations, objects are not sexual, living things are.

Comment

Working...
                                X