I don't understand why some people don't like gay people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava
    The problem I have with my friends spilling their guts is that they usually are twits and don't take my advice. I actually stopped being friends with some people because of the way they handled their love lives.
    I think this is par for the course of being a human being. I have 3 friends who are now ex-friends for the same reason--despicable love lives.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Giancarlo, I don't see how you can have such pride in your principles when you publically lie to everyone on this board on a continual basis. I will not elaborate on what you lie about. But a lie is a lie, irregardless.
      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• EVC, drop this. If you want to push this then do it without me. Because as I know you are a complusive liar.

But as Ming says: CASE CLOSED!
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Am I complusive liar, funny I seem to say things how they are whether or not anyone cares to hear it or not.....

Comment

• Okay, Ming has been contacted.

You are a classic liar here and everybody knows that.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Am I? I believe I've about said everything of my personal life and feelings on this board.

Comment

• CASED CLOSED!

Comment

• why are you losers fighting. stop ruining it for the rest of us

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorn
                    Giancarlo, I don't see how you can have such pride in your principles when you publically lie to everyone on this board on a continual basis. I will not elaborate on what you lie about. But a lie is a lie, irregardless.
                    how is irregardless a word? its like a double negative.
                    I hate Civ3!

Comment

• If EVC and Giancarlo wish to continue their fascinating love-hate relationship, they can create a new thread for that.

Back to the thread's topic.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• I think Fez and Thorn are going to end up in a passionate lip lock at the end of this quarrell.

Back on topic, fellas (although the above kinda was... )
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                          I think Fez and Thorn are going to end up in a passionate lip lock at the end of this quarrell.
                          Hell no.

Back on topic, fellas (although the above kinda was... )
                          Anyways, back to topic.

Comment

No, morb, just an idiot
                            [sarcastic]you don't need to get all gay in my face[/sarcastic].
                            I hate Civ3!

Comment

• morb: hmmm...nope...still an idiot.

Fez: Thorn and Fez, sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g...

But you do have gay acquaintances here at Apolyton. I'd hope that if I brought up something in my love life you wouldn't view it any differently than you would if one of the homosexually-deficient posters did...
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

morb: hmmm...nope...still an idiot.
                                that's all i get? i expected something closer to the gay and lesbian liberties unions to be breaking down my door in a matter of minutes. at the vary least a mildely enraged comeback.

*amused*
                                I hate Civ3!

Comment

Working...
                                X