No announcement yet.

italy 1 - korea & referee 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purtroppo gli arbitri ci hanno fottuto alla grande!
    5 Gol annulati... di cui 4 a mio parere assolutamente regolari sono troppi.
    Pero` anche Trapattoni che si chiude in difesa contro squadre come la Korea (schifo) con un vantaggio di solo 1-0 e` da idioti.
    Fai il 2 o il 3 a 0, poi ti chiudi a tartaruga in difesa.... Sostituire Del Piero con Gattuso e` stata una vera e propria cazzata.

And for the non-Italian speking I would like to remind them that 5 goal disallowed in 3 matches are a lot.
    I'm not saying it was a conspiracy or whatever... but in a WC there should be world class referees... not referees that in the Italian leqgue would not be able to ref the Regional leagues .
    But I do recognize that the Italian turtle-defensive play style was the major problem that sent us out.... but you should recognize that also Refs played a major role.

Saluti
    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
    The trick is the doing something else."
    — Leonardo da Vinci
    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
    "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Get over it Giovanni, what is done is done. And remember, Italy sent Spain out in 1994 and the referee was the best Italian player that day. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, it's part of the game. Anyway, Sat we will restore the grandeur of the Roman world to its full.

Comment

France hit the woodwork five times. Would you like us to move the goalposts for them?

Comment

I already stated before (see the beginning of this thread) that the true problem was the extensive defensive play.

I was just answering to those guys that say that we didn't have bad refreeing... that we had.

But I truly thinks that a team like Italy should have played more offensivly... especially with all those players.

Anyway...

FORZA ESPANA
          You are the team I'll root for now

Saluti
          "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
          The trick is the doing something else."
          — Leonardo da Vinci
          "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
          "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

You'll only be rooting for them for one match...

Comment

John, if I were you I wouldn't talk so loud.

(Music in the background: Braaaasil, Braaaasil)

Comment

However loud we talk, the Brazilian will be louder. And we are the underdogs.

Comment

You don't believe that. Neither do I

Comment

I do! They have Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Juninho, Ronaldinho, Lucio...

Comment

And you have a very capable defense plus Owen

Comment

Capable? Mills is a thug and Ashley Cole couldn't defend his way out of a paper bag. Sol is having an awful tournament, but when he scores it makes a good song. Owen has been rubbish, too.

Comment

I meant to say defensive system. Four games, one goal conceded. Not bad in my book. And Owen, however rubbish he's been, is still Owen.

Comment

Originally posted by Giovanni Wine

FORZA ESPANA
                            You are the team I'll root for now

Saluti
                            Muy bien! Come on everybody do like Giovanni now!
                            "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                            - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Its a shame that Italy is outties...but I'm focusing on the
                              "Yanks" vs. "Ze Germans" game.

Go US!!!!
                              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                              *****Citizen of the Hive****
                              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

it's interesting to see english reject any ref influence on the game. i wonder what will happen if brazil gets a winning penalty like the one against turkey....

Comment

Working...
                                X