No announcement yet.

The Israeli army's daily humiliation of Palestinians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sava, should Israel wish to destroy everything, they posess nuclear weapons.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Hamas has just said that Palestine cannot be liberated by suicide bombing. They did say, however, that Gaza and the West Bank could be.
      Does this imply that Hamas' goal is more than liberating Gaza and West Bank in order to estabkish a Palestinian stater?
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Yes. Hamas' stated goal is the return of all of "Palestine" (british mandate area, I suppose) to hands of Palestinian people.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Does this imply that Hamas' goal is more than liberating Gaza and West Bank in order to estabkish a Palestinian stater?
          Attached Files
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

You know, it's funny that you mention this. My province issues drivers licenses with a map of Quebec that includes all of Labrador (which belongs to Newfoundland). Are you suggesting that my provincial government has plans to violently annex Labrador if and when they achieve sovereignty?
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Propaganda.
              Zobo Ze Warrior
              --
              Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Cute picture, Eli, but you seem to be ignoring that all of Palestine is their historical homeland.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                  You know, it's funny that you mention this. My province issues drivers licenses with a map of Quebec that includes all of Labrador (which belongs to Newfoundland). Are you suggesting that my provincial government has plans to violently annex Labrador if and when they achieve sovereignty?
                  If they start sending suicide bombers into Labrador we might have to entertain that thought seriously.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Hamas is serious about grabbing all of Israel (Lord knows how they think they could do it). Arafat seems to be willing to live with Israel if he can get what he wants on final border status. (At least he says he is).
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Chegitz, all of the USA is historical homeland to many native american tribes. What if they got arms and started killing American civilians and blowing up buildings?

Comment

And if Newfoundland was busy colonising the St. Lawrence Valley, you might just see that happen.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                          Chegitz, all of the USA is historical homeland to many native american tribes. What if they got arms and started killing American civilians and blowing up buildings?
                          I think Chegitz' point is not that the Palestinians are realistically going to (or should) get all of Palestine back, but that it's understandable for them to use symbols like that for their insignia.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

What KH said.

If American Indians started putting maps of their traditional homelands on their political slogans, I wouldn't think that would mean they were planning the extermination of the US. BTW, they have arms.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I didn't know they have arms. Are the arms of native americans are comparison to the modern arms, or are those some old ww1 rifles?

Comment

None of the Israeli apologizers on this thread wanted to answer my question, so I guess I'm posing it again.

Since you seem to be united in the view that these soliders are not representative of Israel or IDF, what are your views of Arafats culpability in terrorist attacks?

Of course, Sharons history shows that he will never take responsibility of the actions of men under his command, but he is always eager to blame Arafat for actions carried out by Arafats political rivals...
                                Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

Working...
                                X