The Israeli army's daily humiliation of Palestinians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solver
    That statement about Palestenian animals has now appeared in two threads.

As I said, Israel wouldn't end terror if they stopped the so-called occupation, which actually is just living on their territory. The aim of Hamas and Fatah is destroying the Hebrew nation, killing each single Hebrew there is. That's also the aim of bin Laden. Why do people fail to see the associatons here?
    No. In this case there would have more Israeli death. Because suicide-bombing is not an efficient way to kill all israelis. it's an weapon of terror in order to serve a political goal : have a palestinian state with the biggest part of land as possible.

If they would really to kil all Hebrew, they could polute water supply or source with poisons or bacteria.

If all palestinian would to kill Israeli, why they don't attack in group farms & villages ?
    Zobo Ze Warrior
    --
    Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Re: The Israeli army's daily humiliation of Palestinians

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
      I saw a program last night about the situation in the West Bank.

One of the interesting aspects of the program was the evidence of the humiliation of Palestinian civilians by Israeli army soldiers.

The program interviewed several Israeli army reservists, some named with face to camera, and they talked about the ways their units harrass Palestinian civilians trying to go about their daily lives. They said some Israeli army units were notorious for thinking up new ways to abuse Palestinians every day.

Most of the harrassment happens at Israeli army checkpoints. Some of the things they do:

. When they are searching a car, they take the keys away and either throw them away or refuse to give them back, sometimes for hours at a time or not at all.

. They take ID cards and make the Palestinian wait at the checkpoint. Sometimes they don't give the papers back at all, which means the Pal might lose their job in Israel.

. They pick out young Palestinian men, the favorite is to pick out 3 for some reason, and make them do humiliating things like kick each other in the arse, spit on each other or sing Israeli army songs for the amusement of Israeli troops.

One mother of a suicide bomber said that the daily humiliation by Israeli soldiers was what pushed her son over the edge. He couldn't take it any more and blew himself up at the army check point where he had faced daily abuse like the above.

Imagine if you had to put up with that sh*t or watch your mother or father humiliated like that every day.
      Did the Aussie guards at the detention centers around Australia watch this video Horsie?
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior
        If they would really to kil all Hebrew, they could polute water supply or source with poisons or bacteria.
        They were always attempting to do it.

If all palestinian would to kill Israeli, why they don't attack in group farms & villages ?
        Hard to organize and to keep secret.
        18 hours before the suicide bomber blew up today Israeli intelligence had his name, picture and information on the amount of explosives he had. It's extremely difficult to hide an organization of such scale from Israel.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Re: Re: The Israeli army's daily humiliation of Palestinians

Originally posted by Sprayber

Did the Aussie guards at the detention centers around Australia watch this video Horsie?
          AH thinks John Howard's a right ****, and that his immigration policies are for ****, IIRC.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Hamas has just said that Palestine cannot be liberated by suicide bombing. They did say, however, that Gaza and the West Bank could be.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yes ... But ...

Originally posted by Eli
              They were always attempting to do it.
              Yes ... but when ? I've not heard news about Israelis poisoned by water.
              I haven't heard news about terrorists killed while atepting to polute water supply.

Originally posted by Eli
              Hard to organize and to keep secret.
              18 hours before the suicide bomber blew up today Israeli intelligence had his name, picture and information on the amount of explosives he had. It's extremely difficult to hide an organization of such scale from Israel.
              Yes ... But he wasn't stopped. Why ?
              I've never heard event such "Isreali intelligence prevented an attack of a jewish village by a dozen of palestinian gunmen."
              Zobo Ze Warrior
              --

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The Israeli army's daily humiliation of Palestinians

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

AH thinks John Howard's a right ****, and that his immigration policies are for ****, IIRC.
                then he should make countless thread about it and actually do something there instead of fulling his fetish of Palistin worship here. Don't you think?
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

[troll]
                  They should just dump millions of gallons of jet fuel over Gaza and the West Bank and burn it to the ground

They could give a 2 day warning, I suppose.
                  [/troll]
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

[troll]

Sava, like all Americans, enjoy to smell of burning napalm and to see 3th degree burned running childrens.

[/troll]
                    Zobo Ze Warrior
                    --

Comment

You know, there were some Belgian peacekeepers who forced Somali muslims to eat worms about a decade ago - this is the sort of stuff armies have to deal with.

I'm not in a position to evaluate how well Israel disciplines its troops, so I won't attempt to do so.

I wonder if those who use this to excuse the suicide bombers would accept it if an Israeli killed a bunch of Palestinian children and said he had to do it because he couldn't take not being able to leave his house for fear of suicide bombers . . .

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Israeli army's daily humiliation of Palestinians

Originally posted by Sprayber

then he should make countless thread about it and actually do something there instead of fulling his fetish of Palistin worship here. Don't you think?
                        Then only Howard-supporting Aussies would rise to the occasion. This gets a better audience...
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

NATAN'S BACK!
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Natan
                            You know, there were some Belgian peacekeepers who forced Somali muslims to eat worms about a decade ago - this is the sort of stuff armies have to deal with
                            Thanks for not mentioning Canada's ****-ups in Somalia (though those involved weren't peacekeepers, but were backup for the American hunt for that warlord whose name escapes me).
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Natan
                              I wonder if those who use this to excuse the suicide bombers would accept it if an Israeli killed a bunch of Palestinian children and said he had to do it because he couldn't take not being able to leave his house for fear of suicide bombers . . .
                              This article is based on real facts. But it gives a false impression that such events are common. Its goal is mainly propaganda.
                              Zobo Ze Warrior
                              --

Comment

Thanks chegitz, you're a pal.

All the evidence I've seen on this issue is completely anecdotal, and I have a strong feeling that anyone who says they have statistics for this is lying. Basically, the Palestinians have their stories about how Israeli soldiers steal from people, beat them up, or smash their stuff for its own sake. Israelis have their stories about Israeli soldiers who brought along treats for Palestinian children during Defensive Shield, and about soldiers who mop the floor and leave behind compensation money for damage done in firefights before leaving Palestinian homes. No one has any real way of evaluating the accuracy of these stories, and little way of evaluating which are a better characterization of the army's behavior.

Comment

Working...
                                X