No announcement yet.

The World Cup Excellent Adventure!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread would be funnier if it actually involved people's characters, rather than stuff so stupid/derrogatory/incorrect that it loses any humor value it may have had...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Uhhh.... you should put a space somewhere in the "LIBERTARIAN.HORDE" line or break it up into two lines so it doesn't screw up the screen...

But beside that...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• RAH: What? where? where am I? What is this funny looking pen?

pushes button.

...........FLASH..........

RAH: What? where? where am I? What is this funny looking pen?

pushes button.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

This thread would be funnier if it actually involved people's characters
          And how would that be funnier... overall, most people are pretty boring
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• oh thanks, all the stuff i added was killed off with little fanfare.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
              And how would that be funnier... overall, most people are pretty boring
              If we're just making stuff up why don't we use different names?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

If we're just making stuff up why don't we use different names?
                Because what fun would that be... jezus... just chill, enjoy... have some fun... You obviously don't have a clue on the nature of story threads... If you don't like it... don't read it. it's that simple...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It's not that simple, Ming, since I'm being used in the story when I never asked to be, plus it's not even true or like me.

Comment

It's not that simple, Ming, since I'm being used in the story when I never asked to be, plus it's not even true or like me.
                    When did you turn into such a sourpuss, Asher? Or have you always been this uptight?

Siro: I would´ve participated if I´d discovered this thread a little earlier. Not like, tonight...
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamrat X
                      Or have you always been this uptight?
                      Yes.

Comment

It's not that simple, Ming, since I'm being used in the story when I never asked to be, plus it's not even true or like me.
                        What a straight neck... you really do need to get a life.

IT'S HUMOR... deal with it...

They used to use me in stories all the time without my permission... Making me look like a complete ass... you didn't hear me whine like a stuck pig... I just joined in and had fun with it...

Again... don't read it if you can't take a joke...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

It's just like me! Except, the bisexual Canadian with a Windows fetish parts.

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                            What a straight neck... you really do need to get a life.
                            I'm not the one writing multipaged fantasy stories with members from a forum.

They used to use me in stories all the time without my permission... Making me look like a complete ass...
                            They seem to have you pegged.

Comment

Yes.
                              Okidoki
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• See Asher... THAT'S THE SPIRIT! Maybe you are beginning to understand after all
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X