Great black inventions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(blues, rythme and blues)

then someone took an electric guitar, sped up the tempo added some distortion and voila

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
      life is hard
      Yes it can be. Especially if some ****er goes around making it that way.

Like starting threads of highly questionable intent such as this one.

Comment

Youll get over it.
        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

jeez. You 2 going to meet each other by the bicycle rack after school ?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

He started it!!!

Comment

So.... who had money on 2 weeks?

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

try to grow a brain osweld

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  jeez. You 2 going to meet each other by the bicycle rack after school ?

Never. I did however, lo many years ago, once announce that I and a twit I had a problem with in Junior High would meet behind the baseball backstop. Twit and I had allready agreed not to show up although we both said we would to others. He was not quite a compleat twit and I was able to convince him that we should not be entertainment for the unwashed.

I would have liked to see just how many people stood around waiting for Twit and I to show up.

We had it out in private later with no one to around to get entertained. He was still twit enough to try that.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

The new Mike Tyson.

Comment

• Horse Riding Saddle Wm. D. Davis

"The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
                      X