Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to successfully enter Britain illegally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny
    Come into my parlour.....you know you can't resist.......

Is there spandex in there?
    Cheese eating surrender monkees - Chris 62

BlackStone supporting our troops

Comment

• Re: How to successfully enter Japan illegally.

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

I don't think the opening post is about how difficult to immigrate into certain countries, but how the standards for different races are different.
      Agreed. But my point is why did the originator choose to go after a European country that actually has some of the most permissive standards? It seems to have been more of an attempt to bang away at the British than actually discuss that issue.

Been to Singapore? Been to Kuala Lumpur? Been to Hong Kong? Been to Bangkok? With the exception of perhaps Japan, there is no lack of diversity in S/SE Asian countries. Perhaps not even in S Asian countries too.
      No I haven't, and I do know that Singapore has a significant Indian population from its times as a British port city. Even though the large cities of SE Asian countries might have diverse Asian populations, they don't really have the kind of mixtures we see in large cities in Europe and N. America. I don't think there are many blacks or Middle Easterners wandering around the cities of S & E Asia, and there are probably not too many whites either (excepting tourists and a few executives).

What's the point of your original post?
      To point out how ridiculous the original post was. Of course it is going to be easier to enter a country if you possess characteristics similar to that of the host population - so why single out Britain?

Comment

• Because our press makes a huge deal about the non-white/ non-English-speaking foreigners that migrate here yet don't give a flying **** about whiteys that come in by the bucketload. That's, ugh, "Ron"'s real point here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligastia

New Zealand was a penal colony? News to me...
          Its full of penises, small ones I'll grant you but penises nonetheless.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Its full of penises, small ones I'll grant you but penises nonetheless.
            New Zealanders who move to australia enlarge the average penis size of both countries.
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• Yes - just what we need - more d*ckheads from New Zealand
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Jeremy

This is a digression, because my concern is over asylum seekers. For them, the test should not involve language tests. Would you send someone back to torture if they couldn't speak English?
                Well it would make it easier.

"What's that guy screaming?"

"The one being tortured?"

"Yea."

"I haven't the foggiest."

"Oh well, look at the time! I'll be off then."

"You always have been."
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...