No announcement yet.

My cactus died...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That might be worth a try... what's the name of that Italian doctor again...

Comment

Ecthelion:

Dr. Frankenstein?

Gatekeeper
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Well, the manually attached single pieces weren't really attached to the main body close enough, it was impossible without sewing, for which I lacked ability and resources. It is drying out now, terribly quickly.

Rest in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbes
          Sure there is. Disney was going to make a movie about it, but cactuses didn't move around as much as dogs...
          Don Bluth made that movie.

And you just commited a mortal animation sin!

I'll pray to the Great Owl for your soul!

Comment

Build a shrine to it.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I said it on the other thread, Bugs... of pure gold...

Comment

The relevant parts (where it was ripped off worse, single parts etc.) are turning limp quickly.

Should I cut them off in order to save the bottom half and the top (which is also getting limp but still conencted t the rest by that main string thing)?

Comment

Andz: http://www.counterglow.net/forum/sho...&threadid=4853
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Actually Andz (why do people call you Andz?) it's a plant. There is a very good chance that it will continue to grow from the bottom up. I'm not an expert of cacti, but other plants recover quite readily from being snipped off the top. Here's hoping.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• nye: His username used to be Andz83 (IIRC) a long time ago... It was also Chaos Warrior (after a champion in the game Master of Magic) and probably something else I can't remember at the moment...
                      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• Asher, do I know the guy?

Comment

• Yes.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Is it you?
                            Last edited by Ecthy; June 3, 2002, 14:49.

Comment

• nye, if you don't know why one would call me that, then why do you?

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X