My cactus died...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest you give it alcohol.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

For the life of me I can't tell if Andz is serious.

If he is, I would suggest he get a girlfriend or something. Obviously he is going insane.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Serious about what? My cactus?

It's my own. My cactus. My own. My prrrrrrecioussssssss.

Comment

When I was a wee lad I grabbed onto a cactus at my godparent's house. They were both doctors and dragged me down to the hospital anyway. I never liked cacti since then.

Comment

Two balloons fly through the desert. Suddenly, one of them says: Careful, there's a cactusssssssssss

Comment

Are you high?

Comment

No. He's attached to his cacti.

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Two swallows fly through the city. Suddenly, one ofthem says: Careful!! there's a lantinnnnggg...

Comment

I can't tell. Maybe tap water is better because the chlorine kills the nasty bugs in the soil. But then again, it may kill the good bugs too. Boiling the tap water removes chlorine from it.

Rain water is said to be better, if you don't get acid rain where you live, that is.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

You can have this one.
                      Attached Files
                      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I believe that it rains sulphuric acid from the sky in Germany.

In any case, Andz, it's gone. You'll soon buy a new one to replace it (or you'll get a life, whichever comes first)

Comment

It's not gone. And if it starts to stink in my room, it must be the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                            It's not gone. And if it starts to stink in my room, it must be the phone.
                            Welcome to gibberish central

Eli, that cactus could be quite inconvenient if you need to go to the toilet.
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

This whole cactus thing is like Pulp Fiction.

The ****** fell 2 stories....

Comment

Ecthelion:

Clone your cactus while you still can!!!! I beg of you!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!! Your precious cactus can live on in the the seeds of another!!!! (Or something like that, at any rate.)

Gatekeeper
                                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                                X