• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dal has got the point....

Comment

edit: never mind this

Comment

*pats Ecthelion on the head*

If it goes, you did your best. Hopefully it'll respond to the patchwork, but you have to know it won't live as long as it should now.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Why don't you post a picture of it so we can do a better job of diognosing the problem. Perhaps an excorisism or something is in order...

Comment

Comment

OK, I can relate. The only plant I ever possesed was a female Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) cannabis sativa. I grew it solely with the help of the same lamp that lights up my desk, and it eventually reached impressive heights before I accidently killed it - and had it cremated

Comment

Aurora Borealis? I think Ihave an mp3 with that name

Comment

This reminds me of when I found one of those plants that eat flies and other bugs that someone left behind at an airport where I was working. I grew quite atached to it but the directions said to not use chlorinated water or it would die. I kept it alive by saving rain water but when I went on vacation my brother thought it would be okay to give it tap water so it died. That was a sad day as I had big plans for that plant...

Comment

Meat Puppets - the guys that were covered on Nirvana's MTV Unplugged performance - made a cute little instrumental called Aurora Borealis, probably as a tribute to plants such as Ziggy, the very same plant that lighted up my life last summer.

http://www.psychedelia.dk/xgallery.p...de=image&id=31 - that's how they look like when you treat them right.

Comment

I feel your pain, I had a gold fish that I won at a county fair in 4th grade, lived 7 years. He(or she) was always there, didn't really notice him much, just fed him everyday, but when it was gone, t'was sad days.

Comment

My SO is quite attached to some of her teddy bears, particularly the dirtiest, most beaten up one that she got on her seventh birthday.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Bobo!
                          If you Ignore YOUR Rights, they Will go away.

Comment

Tap water is chlorinated?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                              Tap water is chlorinated?
                              It usually is in the west.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Phew, good luck I live in the east.

Look, I have always given tap water to plants, also to this cactus,so it won't hurt if I clean its inner flesh with the same stuff. Still better than sh!tloads of dirt, eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X