My cactus died...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry.

I meant remove chlorine from tap water, not from your cactus.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I know

well, this is proceeding slowly... it's hard to get it tied together, too much single pieces (well, 1) and the rest is too weakly attached to the whole body... I might do it while it is under water, thus having more control... apart from that, I would need something to tie it superficially before tying it with the twine... I don't want to use tape for this, as it is too artificial and would have to be removed shortly which is impossible after it is tied with twine... but what can I do instead...

Comment

This is like "ER".
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

"10cc baby bio STAT"

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Bugs, I'll have you know I will remember all that next time your daughter is sick

Comment

The cactus actually looks like I could post a pic of it on rotten.com

Comment

CLEAR! *boomph* ASYSTOLIC! CHARGE TO 200! CLEAR! *boomph*
                "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Andy, perhaps you should make an end to his suffering soon
                  Blah

Comment

I had a cactus when I was 11 too, it died because it has some little bugs living inside of it. Ewww!
                    "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

I think this one can survive, but I need to get it tied together first... just how?

Comment

What natural substance could I use to glue the single pieces together without harming the cactus itself?

Comment

Sew it together. Frankencactus!!!
                          "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

I thought about that.. using an organic substance for sewing that then resolves in the water inside, but I have no catgut here

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbes
                              Sew it together. Frankencactus!!!

Put a little bolt through it's shaft as well
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Use bits of sewing threads to tie the pieces together.
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X