• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, just from somewhere down south.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

More likely Mississippi then.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
        Is the most common male name in texas "Cleatus"?
        "Cletus?" That is SO bourgeoisie.
        You're a man- you can be replaced.

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Is the most common male name in texas "Cleatus"?
            Oh, great. I can deal with Cletus, but for some reason, seeing it written as "Cleatus" just makes me think of some guy called "Cletus the Fetus".
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              You're really walking on ultra thin ice today, aren't you Doc?

Hey! Y'all hain't got no more oil, so whooo needs ya?
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu

Oh, great. I can deal with Cletus, but for some reason, seeing it written as "Cleatus" just makes me think of some guy called "Cletus the Fetus".
                Thats how its spelled.

You have a strange and wonderful mind Stefu.
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

i want to buy a farm in texas. how much would it cost me and do i have to be a protestand or i will be shot?

Comment

i want to buy a farm in texas. how much would it cost me and do i have to be a protestand or i will be shot?
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

i will have cows and everything.
                      i'll hang around with sloww and sprayber we'll have a blast. propably marry one of their sisters too.

Comment

Sprayber lives in Oregon.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

i thought he lived close to memphis.

(where is oregon, where is mephis?)

Comment

Memphis is in Tennessee. Oregon is about 2,000 miles from Texas (3,200km).

Comment

That's ok, petrol is cheap in the USA
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

and tenesee is not in texas right? it must be a whoooole another state?

I was with the impression that most of the south of the US was texas anyway.

this presents complications.

Comment

Working...
                                X