No announcement yet.

The Macedonian Flag Offends Me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless the millions that Stalin killed were Georgian, they were from other countries.

Killing millions of Eastern Europeans is just as bad as killing millions of anybody else. Saras is right, the Soviet Union stood for violence and repression throughout much of this century.

The Swastika does represent more than Hitler. We've already gone over this, not only did many ancient cultures use it, but so did the Finnish air force, and an American Army unit. However, it has been tainted by his slaughter, just as the hammer and sickle has been tainted by the criminal repression of the Soviet Union.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

The simple reason, Saras, is that Naziism is about hate while communism is about love. Anyway, if you start banning flags based on the blood spilled in their names, well then I imagine you'd be damn hard pressed to find a flag that could be used on this site.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

--"The simple reason, Saras, is that Naziism is about hate while communism is about love"

Am I talking to myself here? It sure feels so - Che, re-read my post. I said "USSR", not communism.
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Keep the faith, Saras!!

Comment

I agree with chegitz. Even flag of vatican should have some blood on it from time pope was a ruler of Papal states. US flag not to mention. And who should be the judge of how much blood is allowed and how much not?

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              The simple reason, Saras, is that Naziism is about hate while communism is about love. Anyway, if you start banning flags based on the blood spilled in their names, well then I imagine you'd be damn hard pressed to find a flag that could be used on this site.
              Well than it may just as well be FYROMian one . The amount of people killed in that flags name is a few order of magnitude less than the USSR one.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                The simple reason, Saras, is that Naziism is about hate while communism is about love.
                Do you honestly believe that yourself? Really?

The only connection communism has to love is S/M. The Party elite gets to be the sadists and the rest of us get to be the masochists. Which, although commies seem to have real problems getting it, doesn't sit too well with those of us who don't get a hard on by torturing others or being tortured ourselves.
                "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

--"The only connection communism has to love is S/M"

LOL!
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                  X