The Macedonian Flag Offends Me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moominparatrooper
    You'll be shocked and surprised to learn commies never had more than 20% of the popular vote in Sweden, even back in the 20s when communism was all the rage in Europe.

Now, I understand most of you yank farmboys having a wee bit of trouble differentiating between social democrats and commies, but that's your problem.
    We just "let God sort em out."

Comment

You'll be shocked and surprised to learn commies never had more than 20% of the popular vote in Sweden, even back in the 20s when communism was all the rage in Europe.

Now, I understand most of you yank farmboys having a wee bit of trouble differentiating between social democrats and commies, but that's your problem.
      But the social-democrats were practically commies themselves. It was the method, not the ultimate goal they were disagreeing on. Have you read Ernst Wigforss´writings regarding the socialization of the economy? He promoted a kind of planned economy (much like Titos) well into the 50´s.
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Well, we all have embarrasing histories to live down, Kompis X. This really isn't the place to discuss it, though. I'd be happy to share my thoughts on the merits and demerits of social democracy in Sweden with you over in OT, if you're angling for a fight.
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

I´d rather argue here where posts count... But sure, lets head to OT. I´ll whip your sorry ass, boy

Comment

We´ll have to do that tomorrow. I just looked at the computer clock. 00.16 I have to get up at 06.30 tomorrow

Comment

Funny - I'd always placed you as an American, but you're running on CET. Where are you?
              The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
              Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
              All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
              "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

moomie, is a closet European. He acts pretty darn American...

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                  C'mon. Obviously, he's Swiss, right?
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Not Moomin. Kamrat.
                    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                    "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Originally posted by Chowlett
                      Funny - I'd always placed you as an American, but you're running on CET. Where are you?
                      Sweden, like moomin

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X

Sweden, like moomin
                        Dang Commie Swedes.
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                          You trying to suggest something, Comrade? Don't hold back!
                          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

You trying to suggest something, Comrade? Don't hold back!
                            GP isn´t a comrade is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

Dang Commie Swedes.
                              I´m sure moomin will be offended by that label

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
                                GP isn´t a comrade is he?
                                Only in arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X