Clear All

Originally posted by moominparatrooper

Only in arms.
    He won´t get in to my army...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X

What, the Peoples Liberation Army? No, he's part of the "Liberation of People Front". :P
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I should have known. Those petty-bourgeois splitters...

Comment

dp

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
            Then you've better plan on moving to North Korea, 'cause we are all a big happy family in PFP these days - NATO critters, Swedes and even the Russkis.

Getting hard to pick a decent anti-imperialist country these days, eh? Now that Afghanistan's fallen to the ruthless colonial oppressors, I guess there's only NK, Iraq and Sudan left.

Although, on second though, Somalia's probably your best bet - a country so f***ked up even communism could improve it!
            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Comment

While this may have originally belonged in this forum...

Moved to the OTF from the Community Forum...
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

How come some idiots can have USSR flag as their avatar?

Apply the "law" equally
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

stuff and rubbish
                    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

The USSR never dreamed as big of dreams as some people did.

Besides it stands for more than a country or a single party.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

--"The USSR never dreamed as big of dreams as some people did"

It killed people just as well, if not better than the nazis.
                        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Just as NYE said, the hammer and sickle doesn't nescarrily represent Stalin. Some of us display the symbols of the former USSR because we believe in universal brotherhood and equality. Certainly the Nazi flag can't be interpreted in any such high-minded way?
                          http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Both the swastika and the hammer and sickle has been defiled by homocidal maniacs.

The swastika has been used in India for thousands of years as a symbol of the god Ganesha. Then the nazis claimed it (just like they did with a variety of other hednic symbols) and thus defiled it.

The hammer and sickle represents the union between workers and peasants and is by no means an representation of the Soviet Union. The soviet flag that some posters use as avatar IS on the other hand just this. Any flag represents its national state.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                              --"The USSR never dreamed as big of dreams as some people did"

It killed people just as well, if not better than the nazis.
                              What major war did the USSR start? I must not have been paying attention in history class. I may be slicing an onion here, but I can grant a difference between Nazis and Communists.

Stalin? You have a point. However, he never started a war based on race that resulted in 30 or 40 million poeple of other countries being killed. He mearly murdered millions of his own people.

As earlier said, the hammer and sickle represents more then Stalin. The Swastika does not represent anything above Hitler.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

notyoueither:

a) It doesn't take a war to kill millions of people.

b) read my post - it says "flag"

--"Some of us display the symbols of the former USSR because we believe in universal brotherhood and equality"

Great choices

Comment

Working...
                                X