Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone requested evidence of PA involvement in terror?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, thanks. So I'm an anti-semite after all, I didn't know that.

Considering I'm an anti-nationalist I must be one of the greates hatemonglers around.

Comment

• time for some quotes to fly your way

"
      "And what is anti-Zionist? It is the denial to the Jewish people of a fundamental right that we justly claim for the people of Africa and freely accord all other nations of the Globe. It is discrimination against Jews, my friend, because they are Jews. In short, it is antisemitism."

. He was a great man. (with no connection to the quotes )
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov
        Instead of looking at the facts and making a decision, you prefer a "they are all guilty" approach.
        That is not true! I look at the facts and see that there are guilty parties on both sides. I actually find it dangerously simplistic that you only find guilt on one side of this problem.
        Furthermore, I tend to concentrate more on how to solve the problem than in who begun all this or who is more guilty.

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
        Please relate to the claims that General Taticus put up, and then try and say the UN is not anti-israel.
        Originally posted by General Taticus
        Tell me the last time the U.S. passed a resolution labelling the PLO racist. Or the last timeThe U.N. demanded the Palestinians stop suicide bombing no matter what the Israelis did. Or the last time a U.N. official compared the Palestinian flag to a swastika.
        Really Siro, how serious do you think these claims are?
        I had a recent discussion here in Portugal because some guy said my club was being favoured because it had more penalties awarded than any other. Equal treatment does not mean that what you say to one partie must be the same you say to another. I actually don't recall the UN asking Israel to stop sending suicide bombers to Palestinian cities (and I dfon't expect it to happen, too).

Please elaborate in how Israel is disrespectful towards peace, land and security.
        I'm not talking about Israel. As far as I think about it, Israel is the Israelli people and I don't make such generalizations. Now, regarding your current Government...
        Look Siro, you can read previous posts of mine and realize my opinion regarding this issue. Summing up, I do not believe Peace is in your current Government's Agenda. However, since you simply do not want to have a critical mind toward your own Government, there is nothing I can write that can help our debate.

Tell me, how can an organization with a smashing anti-israeli majority (22 arab states, 1 israel) be "unbiased"?
        Are we talking about the Security Council votes and veto powers?
        You're right when you say we have more arab nations than jewish, but the European nations alone (that have, plenty of times voted aside Israel) represent more than that.

The current security council includes syria - which overtly and covertly supports terror and terrorist organzations. Syria is a ground for terrorist training camps. Syria's capitol, damascus, is home to the main headquarters of 26 different terror organization, especially Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

Israel however, was never on the security council afaik.
        OK, but the US (eternal ally) has permanent position there.
        Also veto power assure that no extremist anti-Israel proposal has ever passed (and not only because of the US, as you most certainly must be aware).

Comment

• OK, but the US (eternal ally) has permanent position there.
          Also veto power assure that no extremist anti-Israel proposal has ever passed (and not only because of the US, as you most certainly must be aware
          that's obviously not correct. think 30 years ago and earlier.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Kropotkin, Ecthelion - the UN has numerously suggested entering international forces, and only through US pressure didn't accept suggestions to call for an embargo.

Let's review how UN forces work in Lebanon:

When Israeli troops are abducted, they watch the incident, and then help the terrorists replace their tires, while the kidnapped soldiers are in the car, injured.

When terrorists are bombing Israel, UN forces only report when Israel bombs back.

Furthermore, UN forces are a base of supply for the terrorist. They are being robbed for supplies and ammo on a weekly basis.
            You are oversteping you're grounds too much when you use an incident to ilustrate all the UN's action in Lebanon. And all UN military interventions,in the process.

About ammo: the same can be said in any warzone. Robery is very common.

Next time you use this example think about this post and remember why someone becomes tempted to regard you less
            seriously.

Comment

• Ecowiz : you're just being foolish now. We all know how good the UN peacekeeping are in Lebanon , to this day. I may dare ask you a question. what's their job there?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Dal : you're just being foolish now. We all know how good the Isreali peacekeeping are in Palestine , to this day. I may dare ask you a question. what's their job there

Comment

• nice directionshifting strawman.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I will answer , but not now I´m to drunk ( but i t ype good...) Beenout drinking with a very nice gril
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• now I´m to drunk ( but i t ype good...) Beenout drinking
                      you sure you type well?
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Better than some of the other drunken posters I´ve seen

Comment

Kamrat, you know verlly well that the UN would do so if it could.
                          I wish...

As to why Israel´s never been on the security council, I don´t know. They´re probably blocked by arab nations. They whine quite a bit about this on http://www.israel-un.org/Israelun/isrun/isrun2.htm

But you have to remember that UN is a democratic body that makes descisions based on majority. That´s the rules of western democracy. IMO Israel isn´t singled out as much as in constant minority.

Comment

• Really Siro, how serious do you think these claims are?
                            Are you assuming that I am Siro's DL?

I had a recent discussion here in Portugal because some guy said my club was being favoured because it had more penalties awarded than any other. Equal treatment does not mean that what you say to one partie must be the same you say to another.
                            I does when the actions of the Palestinians are much worse than those of the Israelis, yet the U.N. ignores this.

I actually don't recall the UN asking Israel to stop sending suicide bombers to Palestinian cities (and I dfon't expect it to happen, too).
                            Well, duh. Israel doesn't send suicide bombers into Palestinian cities. My point is that the U.N. has never, AFAIK, simply demanded that the Pals immediately stop attacking the Israelis.

But you have to remember that UN is a democratic body that makes descisions based on majority. That´s the rules of western democracy. IMO Israel isn´t singled out as much as in constant minority.
                            A majority of nations, not of people. Nations have no inherent identity or counsciousness. The people in them do. And as most of the nations in the UN are dictatorships, obviously it cannot make any claim to democracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kropotkin
                              Don't have the time to read them at the moment but why sould anyone take files from the IDF as evidence? They are after all one of the sides in the conflict. If someone used as source like that in a paper I would laugh my guts out.
                              hi ,

well you could always go to brussel's in belgium , go to the EU and check their reports , they are almost all open to the public , that is if you can get a small background check , ......and pass it , .....

also , why should the Israeli's tell their secrets to you , ....
                              ask the French , the English , and most of all ask the people who are there , .....

and you could always come to see for your self , .......;

have a nice day
                              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• What does that reply have to do with my post in particular or the subject at all in general?

Comment

Working...
                                X