No announcement yet.

Where are the trolls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming is the best troll by far... only MarkG can come close to him.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Nobody ever mentions the troll's favorite troll - Sir David.

Just shows what you lot know about quality trolling.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Ming - that was a 3.5/10 at best

Comment

• Whenever I see this thread title, I start thinking of that song about the clowns...

Comment

• Does GP count as a troll or just ornery and sarcastic?
              Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

• neither

what song are you talking about, GP?

Comment

• "where are the clowns. Bring out the clowns" Something to that effect. Is a 60's song...

Comment

• Originally posted by GP
                    "where are the clowns. Bring out the clowns" Something to that effect. Is a 60's song...
                    "Too late, the clowns are already here..."
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Send In The Clowns", sung by Judy Collins.

"And where are the clowns?
                      Send in the clowns.
                      Don't bother, they're here."

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                      X