Where are the trolls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer
    True enough, but all the same I think you wanted to see people get their knickers in a twist (and, considering the content, rightly so).
    Honestly, i had no idea it would get any attention being an article from a personal website...i predicted 30, maybe 40 posts of "wow, the author sucks"

At the same time, I must applaud you for shining the spotlight on some lovely racists here at Poly. Isn't Morb just adorable?
    I don't agree with much of anything he said, but I'll stand by his right to say it
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming

You too can earn a free "vacation" by bringing this whole subject up again. LR is gone for a month now... no need to pick on him or ANYBODY else involved in the Texas Triangle...
      Is that like the Bermuda Triangle? I think I drove through on the way to Ft. Worth on Friday.

Oh wait, I'm thinking of Waco. Nevermind. :P
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Well, it would've remained 30 or 40 posts of "wow, the author sucks" if not for all the repressed racists here.

And re: Morb, I totally agree. I'll defend 100% his right to say what he wants. After all, it just gets more amusing by the second.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• hhmmm...why isn't the ":P" appearing? :hmm:
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Damn I missed someone being banned.

And your boyfriend is a complete jerk... you're point.
            2.5/10

oh wait, you aren't trolling.
            Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

• Originally posted by Saint Marcus
              Damn I missed someone being banned.

2.5/10

oh wait, you aren't trolling.
              Beat it, you Yankee-troll

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Beat it, you Yankee-troll
                  indeed you did. congrats
                  Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand

Bwhahahahaha!!!!

Comment

• Ahm gawna blast that there Ming feller.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!!

Comment

• Sloww you need to find one with a lasso so we can say "ride 'em cowboy!!"
                          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• "Anything you want, you got it".

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I hope you guys noticed how lowly Horse thinks of this thread. Keep it up

And Mark - that was a 0.5/10, at best

Comment

• sig

Comment

Working...
                                X