No announcement yet.

Where are the trolls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all should be ashamed of yourselves for glamorizing trolling.

Comment

You all should be ashamed of yourselves for glamorizing trolling.
      says the troll
      Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Well, Logical Realist is now spending a couple weeks in Mingapulco.

I'm all broken up about it.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

hopefully, those who see fit to lash out at me every two seconds will follow.
          Lr really did deserve the ban....
          but there needs to be a separation between what he does and i do. because me being attacked and told "o get over it" is so biased it's not even funny.
          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

I never said anything of the sort. I have no problems with you whatsoever; you seem to be a fine person. But, as you know, LR drives me positively nutters.

But, of course, this is neither here nor there. Back to the original question, Orange seems to be doing some trolling with his race thread... most disappointing.

Comment

i know
              but some people seem to think that everything he does is sanctioned and supported by myself and therefore anyone attacking me gets off scott free
              "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

DM... one more word from you on the subject of LR... and you are toast as well.

It's that simple.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

you're unfair

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                    you're unfair
                    And your boyfriend is a complete jerk... you're point.

So last warning... You can join him on the sidelines if you really want to...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                      But, of course, this is neither here nor there. Back to the original question, Orange seems to be doing some trolling with his race thread... most disappointing.
                      There's a fine line between trolling and bringing up something controversial. I don't think I've crossed over to that side...
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Oh... and for everybody else.

You too can earn a free "vacation" by bringing this whole subject up again. LR is gone for a month now... no need to pick on him or ANYBODY else involved in the Texas Triangle...

So this crap will stop at Apolyton... or there is a vacation in your future.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by orange

There's a fine line between trolling and bringing up something controversial. I don't think I've crossed over to that side...
                          Granted, it wasn't Wiglaf-esque. But you just posted that nonsense and said, "discuss". You knew exactly what was going to happen... there's more than a little troll in that, you must admit.

Comment

• mmmmmm, I can see why you would think that...the discuss bit ala Spink...and yes I knew it would create some tooth and nail discussion, but that doesn't make it a troll...

a troll is going out solely to get under people's skin and piss them off, i just wanted to see some discussion on the subject of free speech racism and racial equality. That's all...

and for the record, I have yet to post my opinion of the article or the author.
                            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Why do i feel like I just stepped into a Ingmar Bergman play in the second act?

Gotta read the thread in question...
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• True enough, but all the same I think you wanted to see people get their knickers in a twist (and, considering the content, rightly so).

At the same time, I must applaud you for shining the spotlight on some lovely racists here at Poly. Isn't Morb just adorable?

Comment

Working...
                                X