No announcement yet.

Where are the trolls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

truth = starcraft sucks, what's usually enough to get sc players up the barriers

Comment

Re: Where are the trolls?

Yo.

Comment

Hey, Starcraft f*cking rules!

Anyway, the way to piss of Starcraft players is to go along to their forums and keep posting "En taro Adun!"
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

what does that mean?

Comment

It is, mainly because I've never heard anyone say that who knows what they're talking about.

Edit: in response to that Starcraft sucks troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
              Hey, Starcraft f*cking rules!

Anyway, the way to piss of Starcraft players is to go along to their forums and keep posting "En taro Adun!"

FOR AIUR!

HOW MINY ZILLOT?!?

these are the words of a troll

Comment

Here they are!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                  congrats, you just fell to a troll
                  Nah, just playing along

Comment

bad countertroll that

Comment

what does that mean?
                      No idea, but it's a really irritating phrase that pops up a lot in Starcraft. Triped gets it.
                      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

bad countertroll that
                        Hey give me a break, I'm just starting to learn this............

Comment

and then you're only a 2001 man

Comment

Said the old timer

Comment

Does this count as a troll?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

besides, anti-everything is only trolling when not meant so but done to piss Americans off... you might be one
                                I always post to piss Americans off. Don't you recall me earlier threads like "Americans are ignorant"? Or was that before your time?
                                Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Working...
                                X