Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giancarlo
    Any movie with Steven Seagal in it
    Yes, Steven Seagal having anything to do with any movie whatsoever automatically makes it awful. I agree 100%. He just plain sucks.

How about tremors? They had three of those movies! The first one is so hiliariously bad, I watch it just to laugh at the bad acting It always seems to be on TV

What about Deep Blue Sea? That was pretty awful in plot, and was rather thrown together.

Lethal Weapon 4, now THERE'S a great movie. Watching it now
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Hey, Lethal Weapon 4 was funny at least.
      Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

there is 1 good movie with steven seagal, the one he dies after 5 min into the film
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

yes, but still its one of the worst movies for those first five minutes...

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Technically, Leo di Crapio didn't drown in Titanic... he froze to death in the N. Atlantic. Just didn't want y'all to be disappointed.

Anyway, Titanic was nowhere near as bad as his follow-up, The Beach. And The Beach wasn't as bad as the Howie Long/Morgan Freeman yawnfest, Hard Rain. Never have I seen a movie in which the entire cast looks like they wish they were anywhere but on the set.

Comment

The first Tremors was brilliant, how can anyone dare mock it?
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
                yes, but still its one of the worst movies for those first five minutes...
                lol

ok, you win

use the fast forward for christs......;;
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

No, it wasn't

Yes it was .

One of my favorite comedies!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

How could I forget it??---

The only bad acting job I ever saw Richard Burton do.
                    The movie was so bad, even the nudity was boring.

And then they had the chuzpah to rush the movie's release for "Academy Award consideration."

Comment

Richard Burton was in 1984? I thought it was John Hurt...
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

The man has a point, the nudity was boring. I should know, I was a 17-year-old boy when I watched it... at a time when I was an expert on the subject.

Comment

Movies with no redeeming value? Thankfully that's most of them
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by alva848
                            there is 1 good movie with steven seagal, the one he dies after 5 min into the film
                            Executive Decision (I think it was called)... yeah that was my favorite Steven Seagal movie in comparsion to other Seagal movies. It absolutely sucked.

I mean I watch other movies by him, and he manages to turn people into pretzels and break every rib, arm and leg bone in their body.
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Mmm, pretzels.

*aack*
                              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Scary Movie 1 and 2

I'm all for sick humor, but this stuff wasn't funny. Just disgusting.

Moulin Rouge...horrible.
                                I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                                Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Working...
                                X