Worst movies ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst movies ever

I just watched Grimm. Whata pathetic horror movie.

English Patient.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Considering the resources, Fight Club. Or 2001.
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Good Will Hunting. Ben Affleck was involved writing the script. You can tell.

Comment

2001?

That's the worst opinion of a worst movie I've ever seen.

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaut
            Good Will Hunting. Ben Affleck was involved writing the script. You can tell.

I loved that film!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

ween sayarti ya zallami?
              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

If you ignore the religious tat, it's just a bad SF-Horror plot (something bad has happened on the moonbase! Aaargh! Computer goes mad!!! Giant ants taking over the world!!! okay not the last one), interspersed with the worst sort of "this is what society will be like in the future, look talking computers look!" special effects nonsense, and interminable sequences of rather indifferently filmed objects floating through space. And a twenty-minute LSD trip sequence. Then the damn spiritual crap is shoddily and unsubtly grafted on.

I would call it the triumph of style over substance if I thought grossly misused and rather boring Special Effects were any style to follow.
                Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  English Patient.
                  I'm in solidarity with you on that one. Talk about Emperor's New Clothes.

Not to mention "Sliding Doors" - one of the most stupidly contrived films ever made; "Deer Hunter" - one of the most cynically manipulative films ever made; et al; et al.
                  " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                  "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I'm in solidarity with you on that one. Talk about Emperor's New Clothes.

The only reason I'd ever buy it is to cure that damned insomnia I seem to have .

Comment

What about Bob? I bet finbar just loved that one.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

What about Bob?
                        Blasphemy!

Comment

Starship Troopers. That film had a knack of getting to me like someone running their nails down a blackboard
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Maybe just all the hideous monsters and macabre killings were too much for you to bear?

Comment

Blasphemy!

And yet you disliked Good Will Hunting?

Comment

Working...
                              X