No announcement yet.

GP's Version of United State's History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The U.S. has a terrible history of supporting tyrants, authoritarian governments, and brutal rebel leaders:

Suadi Arabia
    Egypt
    Jordan
    Not to forget South Korea, South Vietnam, Columbia, Iraq, and OBL

GP,

So do you deny things such as forced relocation of Japanese Americans and supporting brutal dictators were negative?
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

stop acting like a 12 year old...

Originally posted by David Floyd
      GP,

So do you deny things such as forced relocation of Japanese Americans and supporting brutal dictators were negative?
      You tell me. Did I deny that?

Comment

This thread sucks big time.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I am just wondering, I did not see any of GP pervious threads or post about how he sees history of US, so what is the big problem?
          Donate to the American Red Cross.
          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

don't get jealous...

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
            This thread sucks big time.
            I could start a "Kittyhorse and all other physicists are poo poo heads" thread...

Comment

That would probably hold more entertainment value...
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You tell me. Did I deny that?
                In that case, I fail to see how the US is much better than many of our "enemies" (well not my enemies, but you know).
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I think we should have a thread intervention to get Eli to change his avatar so we can have our kitty back .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ethelred
                    Thats Bettie Page. Famous model in the 50's. Her revived popularity is largely due to Dave Steven's Rocketeer comics. She is now an old lady living in Valley area of Los Angleles.

There's gonna be a Betty Page movie
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Which was the last country to outlaw slavery and when did they do it?

In which countries is slavery still legal?
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        I think we should have a thread intervention to get Eli to change his avatar so we can have our kitty back .
                        I was going to "Jewish mother" him into it...

Comment

Yeah --- I demand the safe return of KrazyHorse's kitten NOW.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

He may be immune to it by now.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

He may be immune to it by now.
                              Well...mommy stops him from doing all that dangerous Army stuff...

Comment

Yeah, but I bet she makes him eat all his green beans, before he's allowed to go out and play.

Comment

Working...
                                X