• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guynemer
    Thanks, the avatar is part of joke ruuning in the CIVII MP forum

Check out War4ever's post in

Drake Tungsten
    Yes, I too am surprised, Ming usually kills any negative thread with a member's name in the title. I'm assuming since this isn't a typical vicious attack, he's letting it slide.

GP,
    Yeah, i think so too, which is why I was kinda light in return.

Rich
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah, Ming is persecuting me. All the pro-GP threads are getting deleted! (I know...they are all gone, see?)

Comment

Nahh, who'd support your kind of branching-threader?
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          Brazil had the most slave imports, IIRC.
          Arrian was correct about the smallest, Drake on the largest.

Between 1500 and 1870:

American colonies imported 357,000 slaves

Brazil imported 3.5 million.

In 1860, the slave population in the U.S. was about 10 times larger than that of Brazil's. The 2 factors here are that, yup, the US bred them strongly. Brazil also worked theirs to death at a breathtaking pace.

And yeah, I meant Belgium. Same difference.

Although, the Dutch weren't exaclty too pleasant to the South Africans, were they? One of the reasons the Brits were able to kick out the Boers successfully was that the native Africans thought the Brits could protect them from the Boers.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
            Nahh, who'd support your kind of branching-threader?
            Hey little BBS slut. I found some new Sci FI forums that haven't experienced much trolling yet...lots of big fish left...

Comment

Oh, be quiet, supporter of antiquated, clunky BB systems no-one sensible uses.
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

You need to honor our heritage more. I expect that from a vet...

Comment

This forum's never been branching thread. Dig it? THIS FORUM'S NEVER BEEN BRANCHING THREAD. Dig it? Dig it? Dig it?

Comment

This was back when Jesse and Mr. Mantequilla were here.

Comment

Well, for one thing, I'm not even sure Jesse and Mr. Mantequilla even were here (Weren't they at ol' Addicted?), but I can say with 100% certainty that forums of Apolyton Civilization Site have never utilized the monstrous branching thread format.

Comment

The only thing this thread proves is that the mods just don't care anymore .

Oh, and GP, branching threads suck ass.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

They were here. Just ask Ming or JB or Spink (I mean Boddington).

Comment

Stefu, you probably don't remember the old gray color scheme and how bitterly we fought the blue..

Comment

does anyone know that we stopped slavery before Cuba and Saudi Arabia even stopped BUYING slaves? those countries didn't stop slavery until the 1960's
                              "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

They were here.

I didn't say they weren't here, I said they just don't care .
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X