Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the following weird dreams have you had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for WWIII, I sometimes dream that several nukes explode around me (in some sensible distance but no chance for me)... why?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
      I had too many running nude, back in history, evil animal, naughty, falling, greatest fear attacks dreams to mention. But I had only one dream where I was a player in a game. It was Doom.
      Hey
      Doom was also the game I were the most in my dreams, about three to four times.
      Guess it has a special atmosphere in it...
      Science without conscience is the doom of the soul.

Comment

yeah, I have a friend who always got scared at playing Doom, deleted it and then asked me to give him my copy disks of it again to re-install it... oddball, but at this point I think I even had dreams like that as well

yes, now I'm certain of it, but didn't vote for it...

Comment

I never seem to have dreams (that I can remember anyway), excluding 'naughty' dreams
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Oh yeah, those imps gave me a hell of a lot of nightmares. And it got my heart racing when I'm running from a horde of them, trying to kill them off with a regular shotgun.

But Heretic scared me more than Doom.
            "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
            "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
            "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Funny, the game I was in was Super Mario Brothers.
              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I have prophetic dreams. I later remember dreaming about a certain situation I am experiencing.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

that's called déjà-vu and can be explained rationally

Comment

I have "been" in a game several times, the one I remember most was a dream were I was a pedestrian in Carmageddon

I have dreamed naughty dreams...1...maybe 2...million times

But most of the time I have crazy dreams (Kinda like if the crazy things I joke about in my "real" life is comming in the dreams). Does anyone know the song "Wanna White" from Weid Al Yankovic? That would explain them To give an expample: (On how it could be like)

I'm walking around town, while a giant explosion sends a frog to my pocket

I really have some weird dreams, so please don't send me to a shrink, I like those dreams, they show who I am: CRAZYYYYYYYY

EDIT:

Just remembered the dream I had this morning:

I started by making my bed (I guess it was night ), the problem was, the bed was giant cabels, which I had to plug in first, but before I finnished it, I somehow looked into some other room, were I saw some of my friends go to sleep...in a wardrobe
                    Last edited by Adagio; May 3, 2002, 09:08.
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I hate dreaming I'm a Diplomat in a Civ game, and all the players vote to disallow me.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Does anyone else have dreams with celebrities in them? Maybe it's because I mainlined tv as a kid and now teach courses in pop culture and mass comm, but major and minor show biz figures end up in my dreams all the time. Sadly, it's never anything good, like Sigourney Weaver showing up in a naughty dream ; no, instead I get dreams where I take the bus to Logan airport with the cast of The Love Boat. Please, tell me I'm not alone!
                        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I had a recurring dream as a child that a giant (100+ metre) stainless-steel marble was chasing me through the streets of my town as I desperately searched under manhole-covers for sacks of tiny stainless-steel marbles.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Looking for babies, KH ?
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've never had the "I am an animal dream", or the raping dream, or the civ dream, or the no life option, or the poly member.

Some of my coolest dreams:
                              Imperial Walkers from "Empire Strikes Back" were stomping around in my neighborhood.

I was in a futuristic city with 7 or 8 tall thin tornadoes touching down all around me.

I had a light-sabre!

I was in Counter-Strike...

I need to smoke some pot and come back, I usually recall my cooler dreams.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sloww

I have no idea what that dream means...
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X