Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the following weird dreams have you had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the following weird dreams have you had?

I checked all except the I have no life option.
    An "Everybody is in World War III" dream
    4.07%
    A running nude in a public place dream
    9.16%
    A you and people you know are back in some time in history replaying world events dream
    4.58%
    A dream where an evil animal chases you
    10.69%
    A naughty dream :D
    16.54%
    A dream where you are a player in the big league of a sport
    2.80%
    A dream where you and some people you know are all animals
    1.27%
    A falling dream
    12.98%
    A dream where your greatest fear attacks you
    6.62%
    A dream in which somebody rapes you
    2.80%
    A dream where aliens are attacking the world
    5.60%
    A dream about a civ game you played where your rival comes to haunt you
    4.07%
    I have no life, so the above option and the dream about your greatest fear attacking you are one and the same for me.
    0.51%
    A dream about meeting 'poly member(s)
    3.05%
    A dream where you are "in" a game you play
    9.67%
    I have had one of these 20+ times
    5.60%
    Last edited by Jaguar; May 3, 2002, 06:14.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

hehe, we are dorky. Every voter has checked the one where you are "in" a game.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

World War III dream: Generally nuclear war going on. Once the French (!!!) were attacking Joensuu.

A naughty dream: Too many to mention

Aliens attacking the world: They were some kind of weird teddy bears that tried to feed me drugs. Weirdest part was that the dream continued from where it had stopped the next night.

In-game dream: Sort of half-dream about Fallout.
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

You wouldn't want to know my weird dreams. They are really weird.

Flying? Yes. Shapeshifting into aeroplanes? Yes. Walking through walls? Yes. Going up while inside walls? Yes. UFOs? Yes. Tiny UFOs flying in my room? Yes.

Hey, if you want something even weirder, let me know
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I had too many running nude, back in history, evil animal, naughty, falling, greatest fear attacks dreams to mention. But I had only one dream where I was a player in a game. It was Doom.

Comment

I dreamed about math last night.

Comment

Why do so many people get the "running nude" dream?

Comment

Most of my dreams seem to revolve around water.

Driving into a river with a car/bicycle, jumping over a river, fighting/walking alongside a river and almost falling in, sitting in a singing boat or falling off.

Or that I'm back in highschool and exams are coming up.

Sometimes I also dream that I'm too drunk to stand up, or that I'm stealing things.

A week I ago I wasted 80 years in an attempt to conquer China in EUII which failed horribly and that night I dreamt I raped a Chinese girl... (well I also talked to a Chinese girl at the trainstation that same day )

Comment

@ naughty dream results
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I once dreamed I was shot in the chest. In the dream I was dead, but I forced my eyes open and found myself in bed.

In another dream I realized that Saddam Hussein was not real. I had figured out an extremely long, complicated proof for it, but when I woke up I couldn't remember it.

My mother told me about a dream of hers where she witnessed a 9/11 style terrorist attack, and talked to the police who figured out that an Iranian movie star was involved because they had video of him on the subway, not reading a newspaper with carrying the story over someone's shoulder, implying that he already knew about it.
                    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

after a game of squad leader I had a dream that I was in stalingrad, running into a machinegun's fire, getting my stomach perforated. when I woke up, I was having considerable pain in my appendix.
                      The true way of sword fencing is the craft of defeating the enemy in a fight, and nothing other than this.
                      -Miyamoto Shinmen Musashi

Comment

One dream combining two of these elements: In a desert with a strange, royal-blue sky yet immensely bright yellow sand, me and about a dozen other Apolytoners were held as slaves in a small, floating anti-gravity craft, which was just big and flat and a bit like a baking tray in shape. We were guarded by strange-looking alien monsters that looked a bit like something out of a Terry Gilliam film, big, humanoid but with large protounding tusks.
                        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Sigmund Freud would greatly enjoy this thread.

Comment

We had a similar one before, about 2 years ago... it didn't get archived though. Back then people posted more than only empty bullsh!t posts. AH makes an exception.

Why are no "totally and utterly strange nightmares that appear to be real when dreaming them" listed?

Comment

Falling... I'm falling!!!

World War III: Muslim fundamentalists attack a cricket game between Australia and Pakistan. American and British marines, and Australian SAS operatives then occupy Islamabad and declare martial law (what I was doing at a cricket game, let alone in Pakistan in this dream world is beyond me). I am halted and held in the Australian embassy (which has barbed wire, sandbags and machine gun posts surrounding it) and I'm not allowed to leave the country.

Nude dream: So many of those dreams where I am in public, and nude. Nobody seems to notice my shameful state in these dreams.

Evil Animal chase: A large, humanoid frog was hopping around, chasing me all through my grandparents' back yard (which is about a hectare in size by the way).

Naughty Dream: Get lost! I'm not telling you! Anyway, the woman who appears in these dreams... I somehow never see her face. But I guess her body is the focus of my attention there (I somehow have no capacity to look up at her face though in this dream. Shame, because I wanted to look into her eyes more than anything).

Alien Attack: Alien craft in disguise as a standard Boeing 747 jumbo jet fly past and beam me in. I never see what the aliens look like, but in the craft, its all black and white, and I see an astronaut floatly lifelessly. The Earth is the only thing I see in colour out the window. I hear alien voices over a radio, but they're not in English (obviously). Then I see an Imperial Star Destroyer, they send a Lambda shuttle to the craft I'm in, and stormtroopers, well... storm in and save the day. Yeah. Doesn't make sense to me either.

Dream Inside a game: I was once the Avatar in Ultima VIII. It was the scene where I had to help the sorcerers summon Pyros, the demon king.
                              "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
                              "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
                              "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X