No announcement yet.

Nambla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a problem with their political goals. I also have problems with most peoples' political goals. But their organizations certainly shouldn't be silenced just because I don't like what they say.
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

I certainly believe that pedophilia is morally wrong, and it only creates more problems in a society where it is common.

Pedophilia is not always between two people of the same gender however -- it also occurs often enough between two people of the opposite genders.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Knevil
        I'm sorry, but I still think that they are human beings albeit Mentally ill in many cases (esp those that carry out their desires)
        I guess that I can live with that definition, but I think that these people are very dangerous.
        "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

Parents don't have the luxury of intellectual theory. Your position sounds good, but those with children look at it from a slightly different perspective. Or I should say a profoundly different perspective.
          Do you really think people act on their pedophilia simply because NAMBLA says they should?
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

Re: Nambla

Originally posted by nationalist
            A few threads have been posted about the problem of pedophilic Catholic Cardinals. It seems that one of the most recent priest was a member of NAMBLA.
            Not just a member, but a founder.

For those of you who don't know, NAMBLA is the North American Man/Boy Love Association. Basically, this is a group of men who join together to protect pedophilia, and advocate having sex (molesting or raping, whichever term you prefer) with young boys.
            Not entirely. They do advocate sex with minors, but not forced sex (at least they don't SAY they advocate it.) They're a legalization group, like marijana groups and the NRA (notice, I used a liberal and conservative group; don't anyone get mad at me )

Personally, I think that all of these "men" are evil. Their organization should be shut down, their membership lists seized, and their members thrown in jail.
            You have a right to your opinion, but that's the problem. The only thing protecting your right to have this opinion is that they have the right to have there's without persecution. As long as the don't act it out, this country will support their freedom of speech. You can't have freedom of speech if you put people in jail for their opinions.

Believe me, I think they are sick freaks, and I also think that they should be impaled on spikes. As long as I don't act that out, I'm free from persecution. So are they.
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
              I have a problem with their political goals. I also have problems with most peoples' political goals. But their organizations certainly shouldn't be silenced just because I don't like what they say.
              No, it should be silenced because they advocate sexually abusing children, which is illegal.
              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                Pedophilia is not always between two people of the same gender however -- it also occurs often enough between two people of the opposite genders.
                That is very true. That is the reason there are age of consent laws. I think any adult having sex with someone betweenthe ages of 15 and 13 is molestation and child endangerment, Any adult having sex with a childd under 13 should be charged with rape.
                "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

Do you really think people act on their pedophilia simply because NAMBLA says they should?
                  It doesn't matter what I think most of them do. It only matters to a parent that because of this group, someone might do it. If this was a group advocating smoking pot, I would say who cares. If it was a group advocating cheating on their taxes, I would still say who cares. But because of the nature of the subject what might happen means a whole hell of a lot to some people. It doesn't seem to bother you.
                  Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Pedophilia is a crime, and people promoting a crime are criminals as well, whether they commit the crime themselves or not.

I hope they will not be happy with a .de extension. Mostly it's German web sites that move to the US to hide (see many neo-Nazis). In Germany you can be sentenced for being member of a criminal organisation, which would not be difficult to prove in this case.

Anyone knows where to write to that this site will be closed down? Just tried to follow the link, it seems to be a closed loop to and from Yahoo. Maybe someone has already taken care of
                    Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

NAMBLA's certainly an organization filled with sick motherfuckers, but from what I've seen, they've been careful not to represent themselves as anything other than group advocating change of laws, which they assuredly have a right to do. And banning a group because it's members might be lawbreakers would create all sorts of interesting precedents - NORML and other anti-drug laws groups would soon be goners, as would any gun rights groups wanting to relegalize banned weapons. of course, should there be evidence they're spreading rape manuals or something of sort it'll be an unpleasant jail trip for them.
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

That is different and you know it.
                        No it isn't, not at all. I think marijuana should be legalized. But I'm not ACTING upon it. Sure, I'll say all I want about it being legalized, but I don't do it, no matter how much I want to. Same goes for NAMBLA. They want to see sex with children as young as 8 legalized. I can bet that a lot of them haven't done that, no more than a lot of men haven't raped women. Its the same thing.
                        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Adalbertus
                          Pedophilia is a crime, and people promoting a crime are criminals as well, whether they commit the crime themselves or not.

I hope they will not be happy with a .de extension. Mostly it's German web sites that move to the US to hide (see many neo-Nazis). In Germany you can be sentenced for being member of a criminal organisation, which would not be difficult to prove in this case.
                          That's because the Germans ****ed up and the country was taken over by a ****ing gutless ***** and his jackass compadres (I would have sworn more, but I don't want to be banned.)

I promote marijuana use. Come and arrest me!

This is not Germany. There are not criminal organizations. The biggest messup we ever had was the Red Communist scare. That was incredible removal of rights guarenteed by the Constitution.

Sorry buddy, as long as the Constitution, on of the greatest documents on Earth, exists, groups like that will exist, but so will groups like PETA, ACLU, and the NRA.

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

No it isn't, not at all. I think marijuana should be legalized. But I'm not ACTING upon it. Sure, I'll say all I want about it being legalized, but I don't do it, no matter how much I want to. Same goes for NAMBLA. They want to see sex with children as young as 8 legalized. I can bet that a lot of them haven't done that, no more than a lot of men haven't raped women. Its the same thing.
                            The laws that they want to change are not laws that any normal person would question, and they dont have any chance of changing them. Would you be ok with a group that advocated changing the laws regarding murder and encouraged others to murder?
                            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Re: Re: Nambla

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

Not entirely. They do advocate sex with minors, but not forced sex (at least they don't SAY they advocate it.) They're a legalization group, like marijana groups and the NRA (notice, I used a liberal and conservative group; don't anyone get mad at me )
                              Any sex with a minor ( at least under 15) can be construed as forced, because they can be said not to fully comprhend the act. That is why there are age of consent laws. Also, there is a fundamental difference between Marijuana groups, the NRA, and NAMBLA. NRA is a group dedicated to defending an already esyablished 2nd amendment right. Marijuana groups advocate the legalization of a drug that many people feel is on the same level as alcohol. People aren't forced to smoke weed against their wills, and it seems to be more of a personal decision. NAMBLA advocates pedophilia and statutory rape as a right of citizens. They act out their desires (look at the case of the Catholic priest, or type NAMBLA in Yahoo). Would you advocate the rights of a group that actively advocates raping Women, and had members who regularly did so? I think NAMBLA's speech is equivalent to yelling "fire" in a crowded room. Therefore, IMO, NAMBLA should not have the right to speak. Others can disagree. I think that it is up for the U.S. Surpreme court to decide.

Comment

No, but people in NAMBLA are pedophiles, and they do act out their goals. Do some research.

Comment

Working...
                                X