Nambla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nambla

A few threads have been posted about the problem of pedophilic Catholic Cardinals. It seems that one of the most recent priest was a member of NAMBLA. For those of you who don't know, NAMBLA is the North American Man/Boy Love Association. Basically, this is a group of men who join together to protect pedophilia, and advocate having sex (molesting or raping, whichever term you prefer) with young boys. (You may have seen these "people" on South park.) Personally, I think that all of these "men" are evil. Their organization should be shut down, their membership lists seized, and their members thrown in jail. Others might think that these peopl have the right to practice their sick sexual feish. What do you people think? If you want more info on their subject, NAMBLA has moved their web page out of the U.S., so it doesn't really work any more. Now its www.nambla.de . Type up NAMBLA on yahoo if you want more info.
    "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

The National Association of Marlan Brando Look Alikes is evil incaranate

What do you people think?
    I think these people have every right to voice their political opinions, and should be left alone by the state as long as they don't act on their desires.
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

Re: The National Association of Marlan Brando Look Alikes is evil incaranate

Originally posted by Ramo

I think these people have every right to voice their political opinions, and should be left alone by the state as long as they don't act on their desires.
      The problem is that they advocate acting out on their desires.
      "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

"Pedophiles are people too" -Seen on a t_shirt

Pedophiles seem to be the new boogeymen as far as the press and public are concerned

you just have to read the British tabliods to realise that Pedophiles are blamed for sooo much.

hmmmmm

Typical us&them human mentality.
        Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Knevil
          "Pedophiles are people too" -Seen on a t_shirt
          I would disagree witht that statement, or at least I would disagree that pedophiles that act out their sick impulses are people. 30 year old man having sex with an 8 year old boy. This is sick.

Pedophiles seem to be the new boogeymen as far as the press and public are concerned
          That is because the idea of them is so disturbing. No one with children or younger siblings wants to think of a grown man raping their child, let alone tolerate a group that openly advocates this type of behavior.

Comment

There really is a NAMBLA!? I thought it was just a South Park sick joke!
            STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

The problem is that they advocate acting out on their desires.
              Which they should be able to do as long as they don't act on their desires themselves.
              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
              -Bokonon

Comment

Re: Nambla

Originally posted by nationalist
                Personally, I think that all of these "men" are evil. Their organization should be shut down, their membership lists seized, and their members thrown in jail
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Which they should be able to do as long as they don't committ pedophilia themselves.
                  If they are advocating it, dont you think they are likely to be doing it themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by our_man
                    There really is a NAMBLA!? I thought it was just a South Park sick joke!
                    I wish that is was just a sick joke. Unfortunately these people do exist.

Comment

Which they should be able to do as long as they don't act on their desires themselves.
                      They do act them out. That is the whole point of the organization.

Comment

No. They don't (or you know something the rest of us doesn't). That's illegal.

The whole point of the organization to to legalize pedophilia.

If they are advocating it, dont you think they are likely to be doing it themselves?
                        I advocate an end to drug prohibtion, but I've never had weed.
                        -Bokonon

Comment

No. They don't (or you know something the rest of us doesn't). That's illegal.

The whole point of the organization to to legalize pedophilia.
                          THey want to be legal for them to **** little boys. You dont have a problem with that?

I advocate an end to drug prohibtion, but I've never had weed.
                          That is different and you know it.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I still think that they are human beings albeit Mentally ill in many cases (esp those that carry out their desires).
                            By law they are still 'people' with the same rights as you or I. Ecce homo and all that.

Your right with your second point, definately it appeals to a type of gut fear thats common to all families. The problem is embellishing it it and using it, like our tabloids do. The us&them mentality doesn't help anybody.

Did you see a recent headliner on www.family.org (gone now) which blamed some random anti-church pamphlet on "The Pedophiles and their allies (In Congress".

Scapegoating anybody?

BTW I spelt Boogeyman wrong deliberately... Anybody remember the boogeyman from Garfield?
                            Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Parents don't have the luxury of intellectual theory. Your position sounds good, but those with children look at it from a slightly different perspective. Or I should say a profoundly different perspective.
                              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
                              X