No announcement yet.

What do you guys do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The letter from my solicitor is in the mail Asher for those slanderous comments (or would it count as libel?)

Yeah, I just want to find a decent job so I can be comfortable, a lot of them pay well enough so I am not too concerned.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You should be thankful I didn't mention your pimping business.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Sssshhhh!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I oppress my tenants.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Well I am a student, and my major is computer science. I took a programming course when I was in the 7th grade and liked it alot, so I decided that was what I wanted to do for a living. I also like history, physics, and chemistry alot. I have been thinking about also getting a degree in Engienering as well.
            Donate to the American Red Cross.
            Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

I'm a student at montana state university, freshman majoring in mechanical engineering. I'm hoping I can find a decent part-time job (by decent, I mean not involving manual labor) when I go back home this summer.

Comment

I jump in front of moving vehicles and sue the drivers
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Megaman , that was quite a while ago.... Ahh that bring back memories

Comment

I'm a Student.

I study Philosophy and Mathematics in University
                    of Hellsinki for the second year.
                    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

I'm a Nationally certified legal assistant. I've been in the legal field for 18 years. Chanced into it. Recently move from the area in which I'd lived all my life to go to work for the largest firm in our State. So far, so good!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Andemagne
                        I'm a Student.

I study Philosophy and Mathematics in University
                        of Hellsinki for the second year.
                        Interesting combination; how does it feel switching from thinking and talking like a complete airhead (phil.) to thinking rationally and abstractly (math.), and vv?

Comment

I work at SomeBurros!

Oh and guess what I just got out school, and I'm lucky enough that I get to go to work now so ta ta. And when I get home late tonight I will have a whole heaping bunch of fun wating for me (i.e. my homework). Plus I'll be so happy smiling at those wonderful customers all night. I'm so excited!
                          However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Computer Science major, graduating with a BS in three weeks. Probably going to grad school right away, since the economy is ****.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                              Interesting combination; how does it feel switching from thinking and talking like a complete airhead (phil.) to thinking rationally and abstractly (math.), and vv?
                              I've taken quite a few Philosophy courses (mostly ethics), and being a Comp Sci major actually helps quite a bit when you get into Kant, Rawls, and Habermas. Habermas uses an indexing system in most of his essays that just makes you want to cringe unless you've got experience with nested While loops.

It's always a problem, though, when one of the airheads says something to me like "Stop being so rational" or "Stop being so logical!" With time I've learned that it's best not to reply, but to merely shake my head in pity-mixed-with-sorrow, then proceed as if they had never spoken.
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I'm in the Navy, and I work in the Pentagon. I don't really like my job; I want to go back out on the water.

Steele
                                If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

Working...
                                X