Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    *snip*
    I said I found the first book, FOTR, boring, because it definetly was.
    *snip*
    Or not...

117 pro reviews

oops... misread... i thought you meant the film FOTR...

Well, I was able to stay with the book and the film without getting bored. As were millions of other folks...

Comment

I said I found the book boring, so you point me to a site reviewing the film.

Are you deaf or just that dumb?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I saw the error and corrected it before your ability to respond...

slow coach.

Comment

Hmmm... perhaps... though I call Ally a drama/comedy, more drama than comedy, but the comedy is a big portion.
          I consider ALLY a Comedy that sometimes has Drama. It uses slapstick, animated tongues and lips and other body parts, dancing imaginary babies, Barry White, a bar singer that obviously can't find any other work, and the list goes on.

For me, The Pratice is closer to your definition of Drama/comedy. But again, everyone has to make their own classification.

RAH
          Different strokes for different folks.

Still laughing at West Wing
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i don't watch alot of Tv..but this show i really like:
            Dark ANgel
            "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

I also loved Dark Angel, even though the scripts were a bit hokey. But then they moved it to Friday night, and I haven't seen it since. Then the network complains about the lower ratings.
              Go Figure.

RAH
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

One thing we can all agree... the Networks are stupid .

If Dark Angel wasn't against First Monday, I might actually watch it .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

--"How could I forget Invader Zim?! I love his sidekick. He cracks me up."

Yeah, Gir is quite a kick. My startup sound is from "Walk of Doom", right at the very beginning. It's the part where Gir is running around the house screaming "Wooooooooo! I'm running! I'm running! Wooooooo-hoooooooo!" (Available here)
                  He definitely has a tendancy to steal the show whenever he gets a scene. Have you seen "Battle of the Planets" yet? "What's this do>? What's that do? What do?" Gir is so fun. They guy who does his voice is, supposedly, not a voice actor, either, but he does great work.

(My shutdown sound currently is Ms. Bitters pronouncing "Quiet! The machine has spoken!")

Wraith
                  "Awww. I wanted to explode."
                  -- Gir ("Invader Zim")

Comment

One thing we can all agree... the Networks are stupid .

If Dark Angel wasn't against First Monday, I might actually watch it .
                    You bastard --- NBC is not a stupid channel!

Apparently, you never heard of such good sitcoms as Friends and Will & Grace.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Buffy!

Comment

Friends and Will & Grace are good sitcoms???
                        I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                        Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Late Night with Conan O'Brien (SubTV)
                          Stargate SG-1(MTV3)
                          Uutisvuoto (YLE1)
                          Frasier (YLE1)
                          The Simpsons (MTV3)
                          URL: (MOON-TV)
                          Prisma (YLE1)

EDIT:
                          HOW COULD I FORGOT:
                          ÄMPÄRIPÄÄN SEIKKAILUT (ATV)

That's it, basically.

Comment

The Simpsons
                            South Park
                            Law and Order

I don't watch much TV, in general.
                            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                            -Bokonon

Comment

Simpsons
                              Malcolm in the Middle
                              Scrubs
                              Guilty pleasures of "reality TV": Amazing Race & Survivor

Those are really the only ones I truly kick myself over missing them... I guess X-Files too, since it's finally ending ('bout damned time).
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

An "Anarchist" that likes a show about law and order?

Maybe I'll be the only one who finds that slightly amusing
                                I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                                Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Working...
                                X