Originally posted by Havak
Actually I had taken onboard she was joining you - which is why I avoided some of the more obvious things one could say about touring Paris and Amsterdam. I still wouldn't get away with a rugger fest on my return from such trip - you lucky devil
Actually I had taken onboard she was joining you - which is why I avoided some of the more obvious things one could say about touring Paris and Amsterdam. I still wouldn't get away with a rugger fest on my return from such trip - you lucky devil
. 
One of the things that she likes about rugby is that each 40 minute half can be watched without ad breaks.
Enjoy yourselves!

Huh? That was a typo right? I live in the greatest part of the world - I did mention I was English right?
Although, when I was staying at MT. Ruapehu a few weekends ago the Sydney/Canberra game did mean we all got bored enough to drink far more than usual..
The aim was a pint of Ruapehu Draught (shudder) every five minutes. I made every ten.
Comment