Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have best movie, what about the worst?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kinda figured that would be the case, in the book the only thing that was close to the feel of silence of the lambs, was the scene in the opera house, how was it in the movie?
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

One hot canditate would be the TV-movie "The Patriot" (all movies with the that word in the title sucks ), starring Steven Seagal.

I had my suspicions from the very first scene, where Seagal enters wearing a cowboy hat and a serious look.

Absolutely dreadful.
      Last edited by Juggernaut; March 22, 2002, 21:59.

Comment

HOW YOU DARE?!

WHO DARES TO TOUCH LOTR?!?!
        I don't conquer -
        I obliterate

Comment

Got a real winner here

ANACONDA
          sucked eggs.

THE THIN RED LINE
          Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc

Because she didn't end up as his doped up love slave. Thank God they changed it because if they had not done so it totally destroyed the Clarice Starling character IMO.
            I think it was pretty obvious in the book that it was set up for a sequel. Problem is, Thomas Harris takes so long to write that nobody would remember what went on 7 years previously...

Comment

Do any of you know what TMA means?

If you thought it was bad, its either because you're too smart for it, or the makers weren't targeting you. (or not expecting to anyway), or you have an anger problem. (If it's that, you should never be angry, no matter what).

I think only 0.05% of all movies are actually good and even most of those get worse as time passes.

Movies are a great way of knowing how many suckers are out there in this world, the teenagers make up the most of them.
              be free

Comment

Working...
              X