• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overqualified...
    That's why Cambridge didn't accept me.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Thanks ladies! Now I can sleep soundly tonight.

And don't you be dissing my afro, Mike! No way I'll be sitting at your desk anymore!
      Well, lets just imagine my question is not hypothetical then...
      -
      My God, I'm thirty, I need a drink - english textbook spelling error

Comment

Sorry to jack your thread PH, but Drekkus...YOU GOTTA FRO?? That is a NO GO!!!

J/K
        The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drekkus
          And don't you be dissing my afro, Mike! No way I'll be sitting at your desk anymore!
          Good 'cause your feet smell and you've got a hole in your trousers.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Yeah, BW look at this:

Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwidow24
              Sorry to jack your thread PH, but Drekkus...YOU GOTTA FRO?? That is a NO GO!!!

J/K
              Are you serious? I think it looks really cool. It's really thick and fuzzy and all. Just like me.

Mike,

You're lucky you didn't smell anything else.
              -

Comment

Something smells a bit fishy...
                We've got both kinds

Comment

OH YOU ARE SICK MH...Look that man puts me into a comma, No Drekkus fros are okay just as long as they are on your head and not on your BUTT

Comment

Something's smelly in the state of Denmark.
                    -

Comment

BW how do you fit in a , ?
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwidow24
                        No Drekkus fros are okay just as long as they are on your head and not on your BUTT
                        Well, it isn't really an afro there, but it is really bushy. Like sh!tting through a sieve at times.
                        -

Comment

I suppose it must collect all the corn for you to recycle.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

[SIZE=1] Originally posted by MikeH [/SIZE
                            BW how do you fit in a , ?

HAHAHAH I am nortorious for typos..you know what I mean Nerd!

Comment

Hmmmm, coooorn. :drool:

That would be a good concept, that way I can feed them to the birds.
                              -

Comment

You still got those birds nesting in your hair ?

Comment

Working...
                                X