Any ideas on winning a girl's heart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas on winning a girl's heart?

Yall do know I havent posted a love life thread in well over a year at least... but this isnt as bad as any of those.

See now theres a girl that i swear if you met her, you'd think shes perfect. i could go on for a whole thread about everything so great about her but i wont.

see the problem is that a lot of guys like her. My guess is about ten guys like her right now and these arent losers either. She's not interested in any of them nor me because she's too concerned with her school work and church activities etc. She's also not interested in me, but she feels sorry for me because as she put it, 'no one reciprocates your feelings back to you.' She obviously tries to be nice to me probably cause she's sorry for me and i try so hard to please her, but she's also scared i'll mis-interpret her niceness so she tries to avoid me now and then.

now i like her a lot so im not just going to back off, especially since I think that she might be interested in me once she's ready for a boyfriend. And a few of her friends have said that i'm probably the best and nicest guy of those who like her. But how can i assure she'll like me eventually?

and please nobody post bull****...

thanks
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

winning a girls heart...hmmmm....

I'd go with blackjack... or maybe poker.. but with no wild cards... wild cards suck in poker.
    What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

Exactly. Dealer's choice.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That sounds like a funny competition! was it from one of those tird world countries
        Cheese eating surrender monkees - Chris 62

BlackStone supporting our troops

Comment

Speer, how come you post this **** when you don´t wanna listen to the answers? IIRC people on Poly have given you tons of advice on a variety of subjects, but you just keep whining. Why is that?
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

i'm not whining... and this doesnt have to do with other threads i posted...

and damn i knew i should've taken account for poker card jokes...
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Re: Any ideas on winning a girl's heart?

[SIZE=1]
              and please nobody post bull****...
              thanks
              sorry i didn`t see this bit.

Advice.. the only advice i can give is try to have fun when you are with her and don`t be too full on. It may push her away or she may take you for granted, girls like to chase as well. The problem with these advice things is that it is also better for you to act naturally no go second guessing everything you do.

So she hnows how you feel, and you try and relax and have fun be a friend for her. Then if it is meant to be it will happen.

PS Bear in mind that we have all been there (i don`t mean her.. ....sorry i could not resist that one), and that its ok to say the wrong thing or f@ck up on occasion, everyone does it, its how you come back that counts.

Relax enjoy the time you have with her.

Best of luck...oh and perhaps you should be caught helping out at the church as well - though try not to make it obvious.

Comment

Yes Speer, you whine. That´s all you ever do, granted you haven´t whined so much in this thread (yet) but in the end that´s what you´ll do. Sometimes I think you get a kick out of it
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                  i'm not whining... and this doesnt have to do with other threads i posted...

and damn i knew i should've taken account for poker card jokes...

Get a grip of yourself man be more assertive For practice you should probably go and pick a fight with one of the other posters...say one with emperor of modulator after their name they ussually think alot of themselves. SO go out there and show them whose boss....ps don`t forget to swear and be generally abusive.

and if you want to thank me you go ahead and mail me my names Eli

Comment

blackstone:

thanks for the advice. my personality isnt very 'playful' to girls and she knows this but ill probably joke with her more often or try to.

and how am i supposed to fight another poster?

Comment

Are you the one that started all this Banana bollax?

sorry this question was for Kamrat X

Comment

Any ideas on winning a girl's heart?
                        Judging from what you seem to be like from Apolyton, I'd recommend doing the opposite of whatever you think is best.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Blackstone:

nah i was always wondering about that banana ****. it just seemed to crop up recently. i dont get whats so funny about it but people still use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                            blackstone:

and how am i supposed to fight another poster?
                            Just tell them that their ideas are sh1t that ussually does the trick. Or maybe cast doubt on their parentage you know the ussual stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Judging from what you seem to be like from Apolyton, I'd recommend doing the opposite of whatever you think is best.

Cruel so damn cruel

Comment

Working...
                              X