No announcement yet.

I killed a Kitten today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got ****s in the bank then. I won't have to go to the doctor for at least 4 months.
    Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
      Giancarlo must be knocking out 2 or 3 per day.
      Damn right! LOL

I think I can be indicted for kitten atrocities....

(Hey I'll play along with this joke)
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Good grief, the cat population is being decimated by 16-year-old boys the world over....
        "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by SMAC Fanatic
          Good grief, the cat population is being decimated by 16-year-old boys the world over....
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

(Hey I'll play along with this joke)
            Good! Gooooood! Now, if you'll just learn to play along the whole "Giancarlo is gay" joke, then we'll be fine as monkey's uncle! (Is that an actual phrase?)

I mean, it's like with the whole "Stefu is female" joke. I played along, and now, hardly anyone has any doubt left over question of my feminininity!
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

In any case, I kill kitties in giant carload lots.

I also masturbate frequently.
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu

Good! Gooooood! Now, if you'll just learn to play along the whole "Giancarlo is gay" joke, then we'll be fine as monkey's uncle! (Is that an actual phrase?)

I mean, it's like with the whole "Stefu is female" joke. I played along, and now, hardly anyone has any doubt left over question of my feminininity!
                  Sure... I will play along with that joke too.

Stefu, I also kill truckloads of kitties... I also masturbate very often. Don't feel bad.

Comment

I don't like cat. Let's go guys.
                    Zobo Ze Warrior
                    --
                    Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Does this work for chicks too? No that I am one mind you.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior
                        I don't like cat. Let's go guys.

Comment

Does this work for chicks too?
                          I hope not. I'd hate to have all those women dying all thanks to my masturbating.

Comment

poetic justice

Originally posted by Stefu
                            I hope not. I'd hate to have all those women dying all thanks to my masturbating.
                            This can actually be your sweet revenge on them for not sleeping with you.

Comment

I'm too sick now. Maybe I'll kill one tommorow.

I think he asked if kittens die when women masturbate, not if women die when you masturbate.
                              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I think he asked if kittens die when women masturbate, not if women die when you masturbate.
                                RILLY????++???++?? I DINT GET DAT BECUZ IM STOOPID!11!!1!!!!1!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X